𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

𝕬𝖓𝖎𝖞𝖆𝖍 𝕵𝖊𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖘' 𝕻𝕺𝖁|| 𝐒𝐮𝐧, 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟑𝟎 @ 𝟏𝟏:𝟏𝟕𝐚𝐦 ||

𝕬𝖓𝖎𝖞𝖆𝖍 𝕵𝖊𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖘' 𝕻𝕺𝖁
|| 𝐒𝐮𝐧, 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟑𝟎 @ 𝟏𝟏:𝟏𝟕𝐚𝐦 ||

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

This morning, at around 7:00am, I started to tackle on my end-of-the-month spring cleaning, relentlessly scrubbing and dusting every nook and cranny of my space, without so much as taking a moment to prepare breakfast.

Now i'm on my final task of my exhaustive cleaning spree, feeling beads of sweat trickling down my forehead.

I wipe them away with the back of my hand, then reached for a bottle of Windex and spritzed it generously on my bathroom mirror.

I then grab a napkin and meticulously wiped away the smudges, leaving the mirror gleaming with a pristine shine, that's now reflects my image with clarity.

"Mercy God. One smaddy can tiad suh?" I muttered to myself.

I sighed as i toss the used napkin into the trash can and began to gather all the cleaning supplies that I had used, returning them to their rightful places.

Afterwards, I made my way back to my bedroom to retrieve a fresh set of clothes and my phone as well then headed back to the bathroom to have a shower.

With the warm water cascading down my body, I closed my eyes and let out a sigh of relief, listening to sound of music blasting through the speakers of my phone, adding to the relaxing atmosphere.

My peaceful moment then got interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing and I turned down the water and opened the shower door, stretching my arm out to grab my phone.

When my fingers grasp it, i check the caller's ID then answered the call.

Malachi❤️
ꜰᴀᴄᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ

"Morning," I greeted him, watching as he walked up the stairs.

"Wahm. How me nuh hear from you from morning?" he asked, as I turned off the shower and leaned my head against the wall.

"Cause me did a clean. Me get up this morning 'bout after 7 fi do it and me just done. Me not even eat yet," I explained, to which he raised an eyebrow and sat down on the bed.

"Eh-Eeh. Make sure when you done you go look bout something fi eat though. Cause me know you have a tendency fi get miserable when you hungry."

"Gweh and leave me alone. I was planning to though after me bathe. A you come disturb me," I told him with a playful tone and he chuckled.