𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝

𝕬𝖓𝖎𝖞𝖆𝖍 𝕵𝖊𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖘'  𝕻𝕺𝖁 || 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟑𝟎 @𝟕:𝟎𝟒𝐩𝐦 ||

𝕬𝖓𝖎𝖞𝖆𝖍 𝕵𝖊𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖘' 𝕻𝕺𝖁
|| 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟑𝟎 @𝟕:𝟎𝟒𝐩𝐦 ||

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Sitting in one of the cushions chairs at NailsByZay, I waited for Dejanae to finish her pedicure.

She's going to this club tomorrow with her friends and wanted to get all dolled up, so she dragged me along to have a nail date with her.

Me being me, I hesitated for a second because I wanted to go home and do laundry so I could be free on the weekend - But then I eventually gave in since after all, my nails do looked a bit crusty.

Out of boredom, i took my phone out of my handbag and started to watch my statuses on WhatsApp and Instagram stories.

When i found nothing that could entertain me or make me laugh, i went to my direct messages and lawks!

Why did Instagram give Jamaicans this note feature again?

I rolled my eyes at some of the corny jokes, then locked my phone and placed it on my lap.

I leaned back into the seat and crossed my legs, watching as Zay polished Dejanae tipped toenails in baby pink.

Dejanae looked over at me, giggling when she saw how my face is twisted in a miserable expression, "Yuh bored?"

"How yuh know suh?" I confirmed.

She giggled once again, "No worry yuh self. Me soon done. By the way you a come the club wid we tomorrow?"

I lowered my eyes at her and looked at her tight lipped, "Yuh know dem place deh anuh my typa ting."

"Yeah but a full time yuh come outta house girl. Yuh cah just a survive suh enuh. Yaffi live life mi love." She stated, trying to convince me to go to the club with her.

I shook my head, trying to find an excuse because deep down I know Lennox wouldn't be okay with this, "Hmm me nuh know. Me affi go think bout that."

"What's there to think about? Girl just forward wid we and no make me affi pull up a yuh place and fling a outfit ova yuh head and drag yuh wid me."

I erupted in laughter, causing Zay to laugh as well.

We continued to converse and I waited a bit longer until Zay was finished with her toenails.

She helped Dejanae to put on her slipper, being careful not to smudge them.

Dejanae paid her for her handy work, then dragged her feet to sit on the cushion facing me.