𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

𝕬𝖓𝖎𝖞𝖆𝖍 𝕵𝖊𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖘'  𝕻𝕺𝖁 || 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟏 @ 𝟗:𝟐𝟏𝐚𝐦 ||

𝕬𝖓𝖎𝖞𝖆𝖍 𝕵𝖊𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖘' 𝕻𝕺𝖁
|| 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟏 @ 𝟗:𝟐𝟏𝐚𝐦 ||

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

The warmth of the sunlight and the brightness of it as it shined through the curtains, woke me out of my sleep. I twisted and turned in the bed, pulling the covers further over me, feeling a bit disoriented.

When i couldn't find a comfortable position to go back to sleep in, I rubbed my eyes and sat upright on the bed.

Barely able to see anything as my vision is a bit blurry from lack of sleep, I looked around the room, noticing something strange about it.

A when me change dem curtain deh? A when me change dah sheet yah?

I looked down on my arms as i try to assess my situation, and noticed that i was in the same clothes from last night.

Hmmm.

Then it hit me.

Dejanae mussi carry me a her yaad.

I slowly glide over to the edge of the bed, and placed my bare feet on the bed rug.

I looked around me, and started to admire the room.

It is one of understated opulence and quiet sophistication.

The room features luxurious and high-end materials and finishes, and the walls are painted in the neutral color, white.

They are adorned with abstract art and tasteful decor, adding a touch of personality to it.

Dejanae rich and nah talk eh.

Boasy bad!

I placed pressure on my hands as i slowly tried to get up off the bed. My head started to pound and I squinted my eyes at the horrible feeling.

What a piece a migraine dis be!

I placed my palm on my forehead and winced at the pain, grabbing my hand bag that's rested on the nightstand.

I dug through it and grabbed my cellphone, walking towards the door. I yawned, covering my mouth and gagged when i realized how my morning breath tasted.

Yack!

"Deej!" I yelled, passing the three doors and walked down the staircase.