𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖊𝖓

𝕬𝖓𝖎𝖞𝖆𝖍 𝕵𝖊𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖘'  𝕻𝕺𝖁 || 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟒 @ 𝟔:𝟎𝟓𝐩𝐦 ||

𝕬𝖓𝖎𝖞𝖆𝖍 𝕵𝖊𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖘' 𝕻𝕺𝖁
|| 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟒 @ 𝟔:𝟎𝟓𝐩𝐦 ||

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Surrounded by the soft glow of my bedroom light, I stood in front of my dresser, where my phone was rested upright, with Dejanae on FaceTime.

"Alright how dis look?" I asked her, spinning around and gave her a 360 of my outfit.

"Hmmm me nah feel it." She stated, and I stomped my feet like a child.

"Me cah bada enuh. Di man say 8:00 and me cah find an outfit all now and me makeup nuh do yet." I grumbled, removing the outfit I have on and put on the last one that is lined out on the bed.

The second I placed the body suit over my body and locked it, Deej yelled, "Yessah. Me a feel dah one here already."

I glanced at the screen and smile, then walked over to the dresser to take up my body cream.

I then walked backwards and sat at the edge of the bed, squeezing it into my palm.

While I smoothed the moisturizer onto my legs, Dejanae brought up a random topic, "Girl, yuh can imagine say me put one slipper ina me cart fi how long, and as me about fi buy the something suh it sold out. How me hate dis suh!"

I giggled as she grumbled.

"It nuh funny mon. Coming like say size 9 people cah win."

"Hush yaa. Size 8 people cah win neither." I giggled once again, taking up the jeans off my bed.

Deej let out an exasperated sigh then changed the topic, "A dat you a wear wid the top?

"Yeah."

I then continued to set myself together for my date tonight, and picked up my phone carrying it to my beauty room with me.

I sat in the seat in front of my vanity, and proceeded to do a soft glam. Dejanae stayed on the line and we spoke about various things until I was finished with my makeup.

I then went over to my closet to grab my bag Chanel hand bag, alongside heels to wear with it.

Stepping into the camera, I showed Deej my entire outfit.