𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

𝕬𝖓𝖎𝖞𝖆𝖍 𝕵𝖊𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖘'  𝕻𝕺𝖁 || 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟑 @𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟔𝐚𝐦 ||

𝕬𝖓𝖎𝖞𝖆𝖍 𝕵𝖊𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖘' 𝕻𝕺𝖁
|| 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟑 @𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟔𝐚𝐦 ||

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Sitting on the gym floor, I brought my water bottle to my lips, watching as Dejanae worked on her depth. With her feet on the leg press sled machine, she held unto her hips and struggled to push the platform away with her forefoot.

 With her feet on the leg press sled machine, she held unto her hips and struggled to push the platform away with her forefoot

Dejanae and I subscribed to a monthly membership at the gym approximately two weeks ago. Our preferred times to visit are on Friday evenings after work and Saturdays in the afternoon. Deej is focusing on achieving her desired body form for her birthday that's approaching in July, while I am striving to lift my butt per se and lose the fat in my sides.

She continued to push the platform and return it by bending her knees, for a couple of minutes until she became exhausted. Dejanae sat upright and exhaled loudly for a couple of seconds, then stood up and walked towards me.

She gestured for me to hand her the water bottle in her gym bag.

I let out a slight giggle and handed it to her, watching as she gulped a quarter of it.

She then placed it on the ground, and took a seat facing me, "Girl! Me can feel me side a tuck in now."

I lowered my eyes at her and erupted in laughter, "Yuh feel a so it go? Aye doh make me scream ina the people dem gym yaa mon."

"Yuh gwaan laugh. From yuh come a the gym all you do a take picture ina the gym and record yuh self a work out. You alright than me." She told me, putting the water bottle to her head until it was now at the half.

I pushed her shoulders as I laughed and she giggled, taking her phone out of her gym bag. She unlocked it and maneuvered over it, clicking the Instagram application.

I did the same, but instead, I went to iMessage to respond to Malachi's message that he send me fifteen minutes ago.

Malachi❤️: B yuh soon forward home?