𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

𝕬𝖓𝖎𝖞𝖆𝖍 𝕵𝖊𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖘' 𝕻𝕺𝖁|| 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟖 @ 𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟑𝐩𝐦 ||

𝕬𝖓𝖎𝖞𝖆𝖍 𝕵𝖊𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖘' 𝕻𝕺𝖁
|| 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟖 @ 𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟑𝐩𝐦 ||

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Sitting in the passenger seat of Malachi's Bentley, with my feet prop up on his dashboard, I snap a photo of them and then turn the camera to face me.

I use the instagram filters to give me an extra boost of confidence, lip-syncing to the music playing on the stereo while twisting my head from side to side with attitude.

"Which way me fi turn now?" Malachi ask, interrupting my moment and my video.

I glance out the front windshield for a second before responding, telling him to turn right.

He nod his head in agreement and made a right turn, and i went back to recording myself.

Seconds later, I end the video, watching it back with a satisfied smile on my face, pleased with how it had come out.

Di original barbie enuh!

I then save the video and lock my phone, resting it on my lap.

At peace, i look out the tinted glass window to see where we are now, scrunching my eyebrows in confusion when I realize that I don't recognize the area.

"Wait, a weh we deh?" I ask him, turning my head to survey our surroundings.

"A you fi a tell me enuh... yuh ova desso a video yuh self like yuh nuh know how yuh look already. Nuh your place dis?" He stated, slowing down his vehicle.

I shook my head, indicating that it's not, then I spot the shop in front of us that I used to buy ice cream from, and noticed that Malachi had taken a wrong turn.

"Babe, pull over and go back," I told him, looking over my shoulder, "A the left turn yuh fi take enuh."

Malachi glance at me deadpan, shaking his head and pulling over to the side of the road.

"Aniyah me literally ask yuh which turn before we bend eh corner and yuh tell me the right." He stated and i look side to side, trying to recall my words.

A dat me did say fi real?

"Lawd Jesus. Me mean the left turn. I'm sorry." I said with a giggle. He ran his hand through his hair and let out a deep sigh, shaking his head at me with disbelief.

Look how me a stress out di lady grand son.

He continued to drive straight, before making a turn and driving in the direction of my mother's house.