𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

𝕬𝖓𝖎𝖞𝖆𝖍 𝕵𝖊𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖘' 𝕻𝕺𝖁|| 𝐌𝐨𝐧, 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟏 @𝟐:𝟏𝟕𝐩𝐦 ||

𝕬𝖓𝖎𝖞𝖆𝖍 𝕵𝖊𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖘' 𝕻𝕺𝖁
|| 𝐌𝐨𝐧, 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟏 @𝟐:𝟏𝟕𝐩𝐦 ||

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

It has now been six agonizing days since Malachi was taken into custody for an act I highly doubt he committed and six days since I'm able to think straight.

It's like every time I get a chance to lay with him and be at peace, the universe has a way of bringing us back to square one - conspiring to rip us apart.

Now i have to fight once more for us but this time against Lennox and the law.

The second Malachi and the others left the building on Tuesday to go to the police station, I contacted Mr. Benjamin Halston and it was by far the hardest persuasion i had to do, since Benjamin was convinced that Lennox and i are still together and this is our way of plotting against him.

Eventually he agreed on helping me out but at a high cost, which didn't matter to me at the time since Malachi's family reached out to me and informed me that money isn't a problem to secure their son's freedom.

Throughout the ordeal, Benjamin kept me updated on every development and issue arrived because of Lennox and Harton's determination to put Malachi away.

He even posted bail which is how i'm able to see Malachi at last at 2:30 today.

With a sigh, I gracefully lifted my handbag and nestled it in the crook of my arm, and then proceeded to tidy up the chaos I had caused on my desk.

Once I had straightened everything to my satisfaction, I rummaged through my bag in search of my car keys, and made my way towards the reception area to clock out so i can make my way to see my man.

When i arrived at the reception area, my gaze met Nora's, and I sauntered over to her with purpose.

"Good afternoon, Nora," I greeted her with a deliberate emphasis on her name, making it clear that I was addressing her alone, and not her companion at her side.

Nora returned my greeting with a polite smile, and inquired if I'm here to clock out and I confirmed that I am.

In the corner of my eye, I could see and sense Samaria's watchful gaze fixed upon me as I stood there, waiting patiently for Nora to give me the go-ahead to leave.

Once she's finished, I expressed my gratitude and swiftly turned on my heels to leave.

However, before I could take another step, Samaria's voice halted me in my tracks.

"Yuh ever think say if yuh just leave him alone like me did tell yuh from the beginning, him wouldn't ina the half a dem ting here weh reach him?" she questioned, causing me to shift my gaze towards her with a scornful expression.