𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖜𝖔

𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖍𝖎 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖇𝖊𝖘' 𝕻𝕺𝖁|| 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟐 @𝟔:𝟏𝟐𝐚𝐦 ||

𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖍𝖎 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖇𝖊𝖘' 𝕻𝕺𝖁
|| 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟐 @𝟔:𝟏𝟐𝐚𝐦 ||

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

When I arrived on my company's premises, I parked my vehicle in front of the building and switched off the engine, letting out a tired yawn as i felt exhausted after such a long week.

I then unplugged my phone that is being charged to respond to the messages Aniyah had sent me around 1:00 this morning while i was sleeping.

I quickly unlocked my phone using my Face ID and settled comfortably into my seat, disregarding the notifications and messages from other individuals to focus on the one from my girl.

Love❤️: Hey babe.. so after i came in from the yatch party i went to have dinner with the others thats why me just a text yuh back.

Love❤️: Me know you a sleep right now cause yuh love your eye dem so goodnight but i miss you soo much❤️🥲

A smile spread across my face as I read her message, and I hover my fingers over the keyboard, considering my response.

Me: Me understand mon and i miss you more beb❤️ When you wake likkle more, me call yuh.

I eventually started to type and hit send, waiting for the message to be delivered before grabbing my briefcase on the passenger seat and stepped out of my vehicle.

I shut the door behind me and glanced at my key, pressing the button on it to lock the doors.

While i did my usual double checks, somebody honked their horn at me, startling me for a second and causing me to snap my head around in the direction of the noise.

I squinted my eyes to look through the windshield of the vehicle until I make out Samaria's face, which is contorted into an amused expression as she laughed.

She then emerged from her white Mercedes Benz and locked the door behind her, still holding her belly as she laughed and made her way over to me.

Dah mad gyal yah mon.

I shake my head at her playful behavior and I switched my briefcase from my left hand to my right and walked over to her.

"A smaddy yuh waa see yuh?" I asked, and she burst out laughing once again.

"Woiee! Yuh jump enuh," She managed to say through her laughter.