Part 1

Wednesday June 5th 1991

She was angry- no, she was absolutely furious. She walked in a quick pace trough the halls of hogwarts. She got some weird stares from the students hurrying to their classes but she couldn't give two fucks.

She made her way to his office. She was lucky it was open, he wasn't, he was going to receive a piece of her mind, and maybe, just maybe, she wouldn't kill him on the spot.

She walked up the stairs and threw open the door. It slammed against the wall and he didn't even flinch. "Ah, miss Potter, I was expecting you. Or should I say miss Sardothien now?"

He didn't look up. He just kept writing, like nothing was wrong. She hated it, how he could be so calm, as if he hadn't lied to her and ruining everything with it.

"Listen here, you have exactly three minutes to explain to me, why. And if I am not pleased, we're going to have some issues." She tightens her grip on her wand for a second, her knuckles turning white as she does.

"Sit down, Miss Potter." He gestures to a chair in front of his desk but she doesn't move a muscle. "Two minutes and fourty seconds." Is the only thing coming out of her mouth.

"I lied to you for not only your, but also their protection." He starts and she scoffs. "I didn't need your protection. You lied! You told me both my godson and my nephew where dead, now I'm hearing rumours about the fact that Harry Potter is coming to hogwarts after this school year! Did you really think I wasn't going to find out!?"

"Of course I knew you would find out. I was waiting for you to barge in my office like that. You where always a bit aggressive, even in your first year." Dumbledore finally looked up. "One minute." Diana said, after taking a few breaths.

"You where eighteen, Diana. You couldn't take care of another child, definitely not two. You where just out of school. I knew you would insist they would go with you. Their safe, miss Potter." Dumbledore gave her a stern look, she loosened her grip on her wand and her knees felt weak.

"Still, I could've took them in when I became 20." She wasn't giving up, though, deep inside her she knew he was right. "There is a classroom and an office ready for you on the fourth floor." He changed the subject.

"I- what?" She stared at him as if he had three noses. "You where always an amazing student I'm sure you will be a good teacher as well." He stated. "But- why? And what will I teach?"

"Well, I suppose you want to look after your nephew and godson." He gave her a knowing smile. A smile managed to her face before it dropped. "I still hate you, just so you know." She glares at him and walked out of the office.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Sunday September 1st 1991

Diana sat at the table next to Sprout and an empty chair. From her memories she recalls that this is where McGonagall sits.

Seconds felt like minutes and minutes felt like hours. Students slowly got to their house tables while talking and catching up with one another. Everyone sat down and McGonagall walked in hushing everyone.

Moments later the first years walked in. She spotted Harry quite fast. He looked exactly like James. Though, he doesn't have that mischief glint in his eyes and over his face.

He looked more mesmerised, as if he had never seen or heard of magic before. She then searched the other first years. She saw a young boy, holding a toad. She was sure it was Neville.

He had the same colour hair as his father and the wondering look like his mother. She would tear up then and there if there weren't so many people.

McGonagall placed the chair with the hat infringe if the first years and it began it's song. Diana had always cringed when he started to sing.