Part 58

Updates are SLOW these days, Ughh, anyway enjoy the new chapter, it's not that long, sorry about that.

"Professor, wait up!" Diana turned around and was met with Pippa who was closely followed by a bunch of Slytherins Diana recognised. She was with Mathew, of course, Draco, Pansy Parkinson, Blaze Zabini, Daphne Greengrass and Theodore Nott.

"Pippa, can I help you?" She asked, a bit surprised at her company, knowing the never ending war between Draco and Harry, she was surprised to see Pippa hanging out with him and his other friends.

"Alright, so, hypothetically, if we wanted to get some ingredients to make a potion, where would we get those ingredients?" She innocent blinked at her mother who sighed, "hypothetically of course."

"Hypothetically, you would be able to get them from Snape's old supply closet in the dungeons, three doors down from the kitchen," she answered. "And hypothetically, he is always in the teachers room on Wednesday from three till four in the afternoon," she said before turning around and leaving.

She could hear the baffled spluttering from the Slytherins when she turned the corner, making her chuckle.

Diana wasn't aware that Pippa now hung out with the small Slytherin friend group, it reminded her of when she was at school and friends with the Slytherins.

It made her frown, she knew about the hate between Pippa's friends in Gryffindor and her new friends in Slytherin. It reminded her off how the marauders acted when she was young and they found out about her friends.

They were mad and told her she shouldn't hang out with 'evil Slytherins' she didn't want that to happen to Pippa but deep down she knew it would.

They hated those Slytherins, especially Harry and Ron. And knowing the Weasley twins who would definitely find out soon enough, they'd be bombarding her with owls about how it was 'extremely dangerous' what she was doing.

Diana breathed in and out, ready to defend Pippa and her friends when it came to that.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"Do not make me hex you," Diana crossed her arms, glaring at Crookshanks who was tauntingly looking at her while sat on her desk.

He had joined her in her office half an hour ago, yet he refused to transform back, making Diana groan in frustration.

"Reggie, transform back so I can kiss you because I had a really long day and I deserve some distraction," she whined and he gave her a look as if asking her why she had such a long day.

He waited for her to start her ramble and it didn't take long, he miauwt and it would have been a snicker if he was in his human form.

"First off, I spilt my coffee all over my desk when my first class started this morning, then, when I wanted to clean it up, I realised I had lost my wand, again!" She turned to him with a 'can you believe that' look.

He, in fact, could believe that, thinking back to the amount of times she'd lost her wand back in their school days.

"After third period I still hadn't been able to find it, and while I was walking trough the halls searching for it, I found Harry and Draco having some kind of stand off, which I had to break up. Then, when I had finally found my wand, I bumped into Slughorn, who questioned why I had been under a table and when I told him I lost my wand, I got a whole speech about how I should avoid doing that next time- like yeah, thanks for the advise- BITCH I DIDNT DO IT ON PURPOSE!" She rolled her eyes and sighed and she leaned her back against the wall, closing her eyes.

"Sounds like a hell of a day," startled, she opened her eyes at the sound of his voice right in front of her and sucked in a sharp breath when he trapped her between his arms.

"It was," she said before pulling him down and kissing him making him let out a surprised chuckle but kissing her back anyway, his hands moving to grip her hips instead.

She tangled her hands in his hair and suddenly it felt like she was back in Regulus' dorm, they where seventeen and a pair of horny teenagers, kissing the life out of each other while his dorm mates -Evan and Barty- where out to do something stupid.

The kiss escalated when he slipped his hands under her shirt making her gasp in surprise, giving him the opportunity to slip his tongue into her mouth.

The door busted open and Evan and Barty came running in, halting when they saw the scene before them while the couple looked like deer in headlights and Barty and Evan started screaming and covering their eyes, crying about holy water.

Only it weren't Barty and Evan, it was Pippa, now sitting on the ground trying to claw her eyes out.

"Merlin, you two are worse than Ron and Lavender- oh my- I really did not need to see that," she said traumatised and in an instant Diana was at her side apologising yet still scolding her for not knocking.

The two bickered back and forth and Diana glared at Regulus who didn't say anything as he watched them.

"Help me out here!" She demanded but he remained silent for a moment as he stared at the two of them. His Fiancé and daughter, bickering back and forth like a normal mother and daughter would do, the reality that they actually had a daughter hit him harder than he'd thought it would.

"Reg!" He snapped out of it by Diana's demanding voice and blinked for a second before sighing.

"Pippa, you cannot complain when you and that Parkinson boy are both snogging everywhere twenty four seven- which reminds me, we need to have a talk about that," he crossed his arms and Pippa's mouth fell open and her cheeks burned.

"Do not tell me you are giving me 'the talk' right now because I will cry," she said and Diana laughed before turning suddenly serious.

"Wait- but he is right, have you done it yet? You need to do it safe," she took her daughter's hand and lead her to a chair. "Sit down, we are going to give you the talk if you want to or not," she stated and and Pippa stared at them, regretting she even walked into the room.

Regulus came to stand next to Diana and Pippa groaned, throwing her head back. "This is the second time the three of us are together and you're already giving me the talk?" She asked her parents exchanged glances.

"Seeing that at your age we-" Regulus started and was hit on the arm by Diana.

"Shut up! She does not need to know those details," she scolded and Regulus just sheepishly shrugged.

"If you say so, love," he winked and turned back to Pippa, "now, back to you, if you want to do it safely, you can use condoms, of course, but there is a spell aswel," he revealed.

"Honestly it's much easier, I'll show you," Diana said, taking her wand out of her pocket while Pippa gave her a teasing grin.

"Is it really the best idea that you two show me? Cause if it really was that easy, I wouldn't be here," she said making her mother's eyes widen and Regulus burst into laughter.

"Pippa Nyx Black!" She yelled out while father and daughter were just laughing, making Diana huff before letting out a chuckle aswel.

I've been thinking... if we compare the Slytherin group Pippa was with Diana and our favourite skittles, who'd be who?