Part 19

For fucks sake, I made a huge ass mistake! I accidentally wrote it as if Pandora also died in 1981, she died in 1990. So, I'll be going back in chapters and fix my mistake, so if you're a reader that sees this update now, it has changed and once again I'm sorry!!!

Outfit of the day:

Christmas has arrived and Diana sent her presents around

Christmas has arrived and Diana sent her presents around. There where some certain people she got presents for, she hadn't really taken the time that much.

She had gifted Remus, Neville, McGonagall, Harry, Luna, Ron and Hermione something.

For Harry, Ron and Hermione, she didn't sign her name under it. She loved the Christmas diner and talked with Remus who had apologised multiple times for not giving her a present as expensive as she had given him.

She had told him every time that she loved the bracelet he got her and that she didn't bother with the price.

They hadn't joined the others at the feast as it had just been full moon and Remus didn't feel well. At one point in the evening Minnie popped in to ask if Diana had send a broom to Harry to which Diana had answered.

"No, I don't see why I would, he has a nimbus 2000, right?" And Remus had to explain what happened to it because Diana didn't know yet.

After Christmas, there was a day where Harry was following her around, normally she wouldn't mind much, but he was asking lots of questions about Sirius Black and... for some reason, he was asking if he had any other family on his fathers side.

"Maybe an aunt or a cousin?" He asked she laughed nervously. "Not that I know of, why would you ask?" She looked for an escape somewhere.

"Uh- no reason?" He said and Diana gave him a sceptical look. She then spotted Remus and grabbed Harry by the shoulders, 'handed' him to Remus and walked away.

"What?" Remus said confused. "You're it. Good luck!" She said and he looked shocked but grinned, remembering what they used to do when they where young and busy.

When the holidays ended, Diana greeted Neville and Luna with a big smile. The first day back at school she played games with the kids because, who wants to work after the holidays?

Soon enough, Diana noticed that Ron and Harry where ignoring Hermione and she was just really sad. When she asked about it, Hermione mumbled something and walked away teary eyed.

Remi, for people who might have forgotten him, was doing well, he liked it at hogwarts and was always accompanying Diana on her shoulder, but mostly hiding behind her from curious eyes.

»»——⍟——««

The ravenclaw and gryffindor Quidditch match was today. Diana didn't go, she was tired and worn out, a little off day, as she called it.

She supposed it didn't matter that much. It was just one match she missed, no biggie. She would hear all about it later form Remus anyway.

The knock on the door was four, instead of three. "Come in, Rem." She said and he opened the door. "Guess who won?" He asked and Diana chuckled from under her sheets.