Part 9

Diana woke up from knocking on her door. When she opened it she saw McGonagall in the door opening. "Wha-" she was cut of. "Your children are in the hospital wing." She said and Diana gasped.

"What happened?" She asked. "I'll tell you on the way."

The two of them walked to the hospital wing as McGonagall explained what happened. About Quirell, about the stone, everything.

When they came in the hospital wing, Hermione was the only student not on the bed. Ron, Neville and Harry where all on a bed.

"Professor!" Neville said when he saw her. "Oh good Lord, are you alright, Neville?" She asked worried. He nodded, "I'm fine, I am allowed to leave but wanted to stay for Harry and Ron." He said.

Madam Pomfrey then walked in. "Yes, but you stayed long enough, come, of to bed." She said. "No offence, Minerva but I think it's best if you left to." Madam Pomfrey said.

Diana was allowed to stay, because she was Harry's aunt. But Hermione didn't know that, so it left her quite confused. Hermione could stay to, but only for a while.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Harry opened his eyes slowly and was met with Diana. "Professor! The stone! It was Quirell!" He cried out trying to get up.

"Oh I know, Harry. It's alright, the stone and most importantly, you, are safe." She said, putting a hand on his.

"Miss Sardothien." She turned around at the sound of Dumbledore voice. "If you'll allow me, I'd like to talk to mister Potter." He says and Diana nodded. "Of course." She shot Harry a smile and walked out.

Though Harry didn't see her balled fists. She'd rather stayed with him, but she couldn't stay forever.

Eventually, the last school diner took place in the great hall, Slytherin almost won the house cup. But— of course, Dumbledore managed to give some last minute points and Gryffindor won.

Everyone, except Slytherins cheered and Diana smiled brightly. She caught Snape's eyes, and she remembered she had to speak to him for a moment.

After the diner, she caught up with him and stopped him. "Snape!" She called and he turned around. "I just wanted to thank you for keeping Harry save." She said and he huffed.

"Well, don't expect me to do it again! I had a dept to pay!" He then turned around and walked away.

Yup, still a dick.

The next morning she was saying goodbye to all of her students. "I do hope you manage to stay out of trouble next year, Harry." Diana said. Harry smiled "I'll try, Professor." He said and Diana chuckled.

"I also hope you manage to stay out of trouble and not blow up someone's office, Mister Malfoy." He just huffed and turned around, but slightly smiled before walking away.

"I-I came to say goodbye, Professor Sardothien." Diana saw Neville walking up to her. "Goodbye, Neville, I'm looking forward to our flying lessons next year." Diana smiled. "Me to! I'm going to study flying over the summer!" Gebaard excited.

Diana chuckles. "I'm happy to hear you like it. Tell your grandma, Diana said hi, alright?" Neville nods and Diana walks into the school.

There was one more place she needed to visit before summer began. She walked to the second floor and stood in front of an empty wall.

Until...

A door appeared. Diana put her hand on the doorknob ready to open it. She was alone, but the ghost of her memories where chasing her around.