Part 29

Image above is a thought for Scrub. I've seen many ideas for the Swedish short snout, including the Hogwarts Mystery one, but this one really is my favourite.

Diana woke up the next day, got dressed in the same clothes as the day before and went out. She walked towards a small group of people where she saw Elara.

"Oh, guys, this is Diana. She's here because of the incident with Grey yesterday." Elara introduced.

"Nice to meet you, Diana, I'm Aaron." One stuck out his hand and Diana shook it with a smile. "Nice to meet you to." She smiled. All the others introduced themselves aswel and then Charlie, who appeared to be the leader of all this gave everyone tasks.

Diana ended up having to move Scrub out of the cage with Aaron and a girl named Indy. She made Diana think a bit of Indigo, a friend of hers in school.

"The three of us, Charlie, are you crazy?" Aaron asked. Dragon moving was normally done with five, so Diana completely understood where he was coming from.

"Well, Scrub is pretty calm and Diana says to know her quite well, so I trust you three can do this." He explained.

And like that, the three made their way to the cage and Diana smiled when she saw him. "Hey, baby." She cooed at him and he let out some excited rumbling sounds.

"Awe, I missed you to, dear." She said and she looked over at Indy and Aaron who where smiling at her. "You got a great bond there." Indy said and Diana nodded.

"I was there when he hatched. I was the first on he saw and since then he saw me as his mother, but I had to leave because of some personal issues. I visited a few times, but it's been about 16 years now." She said.

"That must be horrible. I've got Jackie back at the sanctuary, I had the same situation as you where I saw her get out of the egg. It's a very special bond." She said and Diana smiled at her.

"Well, I'm back now, aren't I." She looked at the dragon who got her face closer. Diana slowly stick out her hand and he pushed his nose against it softly.

"I can't believe that the people that will watch Friday will see her as a monster." She said and Aaron shrugged. "Well, when it comes to her eggs, she kind off becomes a monster." He said and Diana huffed out a small laugh.

"I suppose yes. Do we move the eggs with her at the same time?" Diana asked. "Yes, we still do it like that." Indy nods and Diana looks at her big friend.

"May I touch your eggs, Ub?" She asked as she slowly trailed towards them. She slowly laid an hand on one of them. Scrub watched her closely but seemed to consent Diana touching her eggs.

"She only has one, excluding the golden eggs, what happened to the others?" She looked at Aaron and Indy. "There are no others, everyone was surprised when she only had one, but we just let it go." Indy explained.

"Alright then." Diana said and then signalled them to open the cage and move Scrub. They did and she carefully picked up the eggs.

"Look who's very calm today." Indy smiled as they led the dragon to another cave. "I suppose Diana has that influence." Aaron says and she smiled over at him.

"Could be, but I think she just likes the excitement here." Diana says as she enters the cage and safely put down the eggs.

When she walked out, she helped Aaron and Indy to get Scrub in and when they where done, went to report to Charlie.

"Scrub got in with no problems, what now?" Aaron asked and Charlie looked up from his clipboard.

"Just in time. I've got all the food schemes on here, if you'll all just get them some food." He handed the clipboard to Aaron and Diana and Indy watched over his shoulder.