Small interception

Hi there, sorry if you got excited and thought this was the part where Regulus started explaining what happened, it is not, it will be up tomorrow.

I just have a question.

I am currently writing characters with good backgrounds and ideas for another book I might write, also with Regulus, because why not.

But it's rather complicated and I wondered if anyone would be interested in reading that.

So, our main character is a girl called Aurora Whitlock, she lives in a whole different land called Croniz and is the princess of a kingdom called Altentia.

She has three brothers, the youngest, Thomas, and older brother, William, and the oldest brother, Mathew. Her parents are the king and queen of Altentia (obviously.)

Her father is a rave, a rave is someone who explores different dimensions and worlds. Though he is mostly retired ever since he became a king, there are thirteen raves in total, being a rave requires that you are a maze.

A maze is a magical person, people in Croniz are sometimes born mazes, this means they have powers, this can lead up to three to seven powers per person.

Their mother, Dawn Whitlock is one of the most powerful mazes out there, which leads to four rather powerful children.

Altentia council finds a way to get to the- idk how to call it, 'Harry potter dimension?' Idk, but anyway, they found out how to get there after years.

The four kids are sent to Hogwarts to learn the ways of the wizards and their magic and while doing this, they have to hide who they are, they get fake backgrounds and stories and have a hard time hiding their actual identities.

Not sure if I'll write this, but please tell me if you'd read that haha.