Part 27

Outfit of the day:

"Poppy? Po- oh, there you are, I wondered if you have something for me, I keep coughing and it get quite irritating

"Poppy? Po- oh, there you are, I wondered if you have something for me, I keep coughing and it get quite irritating." Diana walked into the hospital wing the day after the feast.

"Oh, yes of course, dear." Poppy walked towards her supply closet and Diana's eyes roamed around the room when behind her she suddenly heard people loudly laughing.

She turned around to find Lee and Pippa laughing their asses off while Fred and George had long grey beards, showing them off proudly.

"Most impressive yet." George showed off and it made the two laugh even harder. Lee spotted Diana and immediately came over. "Andy! Look what happened! They tried putting in their names, and now they're totally screwed up!"

"What was even your plan?" Diana asked with a raised eyebrow. "Aging potion of course!" Fred flipped his long grey hair dramatically.

Diana heard a small gasp behind her. "Oh, not again!" Poppy pushed a bottle into Diana's hand. "Take this, one sip each day before breakfast." She told her.

"Oh, not this again. I already had two before you." She ushered them onto beds. "This is just one of those stunts those other four imbeciles would have pulled." She grumbled and Diana smiled sadly at these words.

She knew those four imbeciles really well.

"Are you alright?" Diana looked at Pippa on her left. "I'm fine, Pip. Don't worry." She smiled and combed her hand trough Pippa's hair with kind but sad look in her eyes.

She in fact did not know how happy she made Pippa with this gesture. She finally had a mother figure in her life, her biological mother, in fact.

The woman who was combing her fingers trough her hair in a mother like way, smiling at her like on would smile at their child when telling them everything was going to be alright.

Pippa looked down, bitting her bottom lip to prevent herself from grinning widely. She was almost disappointed when Diana took her hand back to herself.

"I'm still disappointed none of us could get in, though." Lee complains. "Oh please, what did you expect?" Pippa sneered.

"Well I had hopes, thank you very much." He sneered back and Diana laughed silently and shook her head with closed eyes.

"You two take this, oh, and Diana, I need you to give this to Minerva, tell her it's from me." Poppy handed a note to Diana and she smirked.

"I shall not read this, just in case-"

"PO- DIANA!" Poppy scolded and Diana chuckled and walked of. She couldn't even recall how many times the Marauders had asked the two if they where dating or if they where married.

The women had continued to tell them no, which they did not take for an answer.

Diana walked out with a huge grin on her face. She delivered the paper at McGonagall office, who looked at her suspicious because of her grin, and then headed to her own office.