Part 2

Outfit of the day:

Monday September 2nd 1991

Slightly humming to herself, Diana walked through the hogwarts halls. Smiling at the memories.

Slowly more people would be walking through the halls, on their way to the great hall for breakfast. Diana decided to also get some before it ended.

She walked into the great hall and a few heads turned. A second year student smiled and waved at her and Diana gave a bright smile back, waving politely at her. She spotted one of the Weasley twins elbow the other, pointing at her.

Diana sat down next to McGonagall and Sprout and put some eggs and bacon on her plate. "So, Miss 'Sardothien' what have you been up to these days." Sprout asked.

"Oh, it's been alright. I mean it was not so good after the death of... well everyone I've ever cared about, but I managed to build myself back up, I'm doing quite great now, how abo it you, professor sprout?" She asked with a small smile.

Professor sprout was such a lovely teacher, Diana wasn't that good in Herbology, but Sprout got her through it and she passed her N.E.W.T.'s with an E.

"Oh please, dear, call me Pomona, we are colleagues now." The chubby woman said and Diana felt a wide smile grow on her face. "But I've been great, just reaching all those years of course, I'm not going to lie, I do quite miss you and Miss Fortesque sitting in my classroom as she'd explain it all to you." The women both chuckled.

After a while of talking, Sprout, or, Pomona, had to leave. Diana ate her food alone and her eyes roamed the great hall, landing on Harry, their eyes met and Diana smiled at him, trying to hide her excitement of locking eyes with him.

God she wishes she could go and talk to him, but Dumbledore forbade her for 'important reasons.' Merlin she hated him.

Harry didn't quite know why the woman he knew as professor Sardothien was so excited to see him, but then again, till now everyone had been exited to see him.

He also didn't know why his professor looked so familiar, maybe he had seen her in one of the books he had gotten from school, he had already looked trough them at the Dursleys. Maybe she was an author or a famous wizard? But why would she be teaching at a school then?

"Are you alright, Harry?" Ron asked and Harry looked at his new friend. "Ron, does professor Sardothien look familiar to you?" He asked. Maybe Ron knows who she is, he is familiar with the wizard is world after all.

Ron shrugged "I don't think so, why?" Harry shook his head. "Oh, nothing, I just have the feeling that I know her from somewhere. But, that would be impossible."

"Nothing is impossible if you really want it." Ron says and Harry gave him a weird look. "Sorry, mum always says it, but I don't think it works with this one." Ron became slightly red in the face as Harry laughed.