Part 5

Outfit of the day:

Diana was coming from lunch and on her way back to the classroom she heard a loud bang coming from Filch's office

Diana was coming from lunch and on her way back to the classroom she heard a loud bang coming from Filch's office. She then heard laughter and the loud cursing of Filch.

Four Slytherins came running around the corner laughing and stopped when they saw her, looking surprised and guilty. She recognised them as Blaze Zabini, Pansy Parkingson, Vincent Crabbe and —of course - Draco Malfoy.

They shared glances and Diana heard the yelling of Filch coming closer. She chuckled, the four reminded her a bit of four trouble makers she knew all to well.

She put a hand in front of her eyes and gestured them to keep going. She didn't see it but they looked confused for a second, then they grinned and they ran away. She even heard Parkinson mutter a small 'thank you' before running of.

Filch came running around the corner panting. "Where did the devils go?" He asks and she pointed the other way. "They slipped right past me but they went over there!" She said in a worried voice and grinned when he ran that way.

It surprised her that he trusted her, even though her history. But she was a teacher now anyway. Did the guy even remember her? Maybe Dumbledore obliviated Diana Potter out of his life so he couldn't accidentally slip up.

She just brushed it off and went to her classroom where she found four panting Slytherins. "I assume he didn't find you?" She asks as she opens the door. "No, the fool went the wrong way." Malfoy laughed.

"Hm, wonder why he did that." She says sarcastically as she walks into the room letting the four of them in. "You tricked him?" Zabini asks in disbelief, though they all know the answer.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." She winked and the four of them found their seats as slowly other students entered the classroom. "Please find your seats and get to work!" She called when it took a bit long before everyone sat down because they'd rather talk to their friends.

She smiled as everyone sat and the smile widened when she saw Hermione sitting with Ron and Harry. 'Seems like someone's found some friends.' She thought to herself and turned around in delight.

She sat down at her desk and started grading third year Astronomy papers. She chuckled to herself when she saw what George Weasley had wrote at one of the questions.

Why do stars twinkle?

I've got a better one, why do we need to
——————————————————-know this? When I'm life will I use this?
——————————————————

You are the one that chose Astronomy, why botter when you don't like it?
That's -1 point by the way.

She wrote her message underneath the answer and continued grading papers. When she was done with 3rd year she went on with 1st.