Part 24

Outfit of the night:

It was the middle of the night and Diana's students where studying the stars

It was the middle of the night and Diana's students where studying the stars. Her eyes roamed around the room and they stopped at where Pippa was sitting.

They roamed on the girl for a little bit longer. 'So familiar' she heard over and over in her head.

Pippa turned around and her eyes met with Diana's. Both of them didn't look away, as both of them where staring into familiar eyes.

Eventually Diana turned around and walked towards her table, refusing to listen to her thoughts.

'This is her, there's no denying. And she knows it to because you left pictures of yourself and him. She knows, and you so to.'

That's what her thoughts said but Diana refused to listen. She refused to believe that this was her.

She decided to do the one thing that was logical in her head. Write to Remus, she wanted to talk about this, and something else she completely forgot.

She sat down, grabbed an empty piece of parchment and began to write.

Dear Remus,

I wanted to talk about one of the students here. Her name is Pippa Jane, you probably know her.

I bet you already hear the familiar name, and that's why I'm writing. She looks exactly like her, and I'm trying to deny it but I can't escape the thought that this is intact her.

Please help me out with this and please tell me if you think the same thing or that I'm just going mad.

The other thing I wanted to write, is a thank you for visiting me when I was made stoned- that sounds weird, but you know what I mean.

It really cheered me up when you'd come to visit and I appreciate you taking care of Remi for me. I hope you already realised he's named after you by the way.

I think that was everything.

Love,
Diana.

She folded the letter and her owl flew over to her, already noticing the letter. She gave it to him and he flew away.

Some of the students looked up when the saw the owl, others didn't seem to care.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Diana walked trough the halls when she heard a loud BANG. She immediately there where probably students throwing curses at each other.

She walked into the entrance hall and found Malfoy with his wand stuck out and Harry and his friends in front of him, looking as if they just turned around.

Before she could do anything she heard "OH NO YOU DON'T, LADDIE." And Moody was storming over, meanwhile limping.

Diana blinked and before her eyes wasn't Draco Malfoy anymore, but a white ferret. She clapped her hand over her mouth in shock.