Part 28

Outfit of the day:

For the next few days, the only thing people could talk about was Harry's name being in the goblet of fire

For the next few days, the only thing people could talk about was Harry's name being in the goblet of fire. Especially after that article that that horrible Skeeter woman wrote.

It wasn't long until Luna had bumped into Diana and gave her a concerned look. "Are you alright miss Diana? Because of what happened." She asked and Diana nodded absentmindedly.

"I'm fine, thank you Lu, but I really need to get to my class, and you need to get to yours, I'll see you another time?" She asked and Luna happily nodded.

They parted ways and Diana made her way to her classroom. She shot a quick glance at Harry and saw Hermione rapidly talking to him... while Ron was sitting with Dean and Seamus.

"Now, I know everyone is all over the activities of a few nights ago but I need you all to grab your school work because you still have exams at the end of the year, not to forget your O.W.L'S will come up next year." She announced and multiple students groaned.

They took out their books and Diana glanced around, confused on why Ron wasn't sitting with Harry.

After a whole lesson of having to shush almost everyone, it was all over.

"Alright, class dismissed. Potter, please stay for a moment, I need to talk to you about your astronomy homework." She stood up.

She saw Hermione and Harry talk to each other for a moment before she left and he walked towards his Professor.

He stood in front of her and Diana watched as the last students left the room. With a swing of her wand, the door closed.

"What is it with my Astronomy, Professor? I really thought I was doing good." He said and she turned to him.

"Oh, there's absolutely nothing wrong with your Astronomy, Harry. I just wanted to check in with you because of- well you know." She bit the inside of her lip.

"My name being in the goblet of fire?" He asked and she nodded. "Yes, and I see Ron isn't talking to you, did something happen?" She asked concerned.

"Honestly, no idea- why are you asking about this, Professor?" He cut himself of and Diana realised she was acting more as a concerned aunt then a concerned Professor.

"Listen, Harry, I just want you to know that you can come to me if you need help any time." She said and he nodded. "Isn't that against the rules?" He asked and Diana huffed.

"Believe me when I tell you those other schools aren't going to follow the rules at all. No one ever did." She explained and he looked surprised.

"Did they have the triwizard tournament when you where in school then?" He asked. "Oh, no, I'm not that old." She chuckled and walked towards the door and he followed her.

"Oh- Harry. If you see Pippa, please tell her to meet me in here after her potions lesson, it's about her extra Astronomy lessons." She informed and he nodded.