Part 33

Outfit:

Diana sat in her classroom, watching the first years peacefully study

Diana sat in her classroom, watching the first years peacefully study. Estella landed at the window and she smiled when she saw the letter the owl held.

She stood up from the table and walked to the window. She tried to be silent as to not disturb them. The owl hopped in and she took the letter from her.

"Thank you." She whispered and Estella hooted and flew off.

At her desk she opened it up.

Hi there, Little Potter,

Sorry for my very late reply, I've made about ten letters, yet I never really knew what I wanted to say. I guess we where in the same situation.

And no, I indeed never knew that you where aware of my innocence. I do know that you are a teacher at Hogwarts now, you absolute traitor, but alright then, if you want to be one of them, fine.

Diana muffled her chuckle and continued reading.

Honestly, I am so happy to hear from you and I can't wait to see you again, though that might take a while.

I hope everything goes well and by the way, keep an eye on Harry, him being in the tournament is bad enough, but the fact someone that is probably still in the castle put his name in worries me.

Watch your back for Karkaroff, though you probably know you have to do that, but I think he knows very well who you are, this might cause some problem.

Give Snivellus a hard time there and I hope to see you soon,

Padfoot.

Diana smiled and put the letter down, grabbing some of her own parchment and started to write her own letter at her desk.

Dear Padfoot,

May I remind you that Moony was also a teacher? Besides, like this I can keep an eye on Harry, just like you asked, that's a good thing, you know. I'll make sure he's safe, don't worry.

Also, Karkaroff is no problem, he's a dick, but mostly stays away, sometimes I wonder if he's scared of me, I mean, I am a very scary person.

Don't worry about the greaseball, I've threatened him multiple times, it's fine, he absolutely hates me, it's amazing.

I hope to see you soon,

Willow.

She folded the letter and looked at the time, seeing they only had five minutes left, she anounced the end of the lesson.

Her next lesson came in and so did the next letter. She didn't recognise the owl and just thanked it and took the letter.

I know who you are, Diana Potter.