Part 15

Outfit of the day:

Diana opened the window to let the owl, carrying the daily prophet in

Diana opened the window to let the owl, carrying the daily prophet in. "Hello." Diana said, giving the owl a piece of chicken. She opened the daily prophet and her knees went weak, nearly falling to the ground.

She stumbled to a chair and didn't take her eyes of the paper. Tears welled up in her eyes as she looked at the man that was one's her friend.

Sirius Black on the run.

The paper read, Diana couldn't breath for a few seconds. The owl looked at her curiously before he flew away.

Diana couldn't think straight, she couldn't feel anything, except for that sinking feeling in her stomach.

What is he going to do?

Where is Harry?

Will Harry be safe?

Did Remus see this?

Should I look for him?

Should I sent a message to Remus?

Will he come after me?

No of course he wouldn't.

Right..?

Diana shook her head, looking at her hands, they where shaking. She let out a shaky breath. She went upstairs, packed her trunk, grabbed Remi, her wand and her broom.

She performs a spell on her trunk so it would be lighter and took of on her broom, towards Hogwarts, she could barely speak, so Floo-powder wasn't an option.

When she arrived, she saw McGonagall in the hallway, who was quite shocked to see her. "Diana? What are you doing here?" She asked and Diana let out another shaky breath. "S-Sirius." She said and McGonagall eyes widened.

"Yes- yes I heard, that doesn't explain why you're here." She said and Diana just shrugged. She took a step forward, but collapsed.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"She just needs some rest, it was a big shock, she'll be fine- oh look." Diana saw Madam Pomfrey and McGonagall at her bed in the hospital wing.

"Poppy? Why are you here? Shouldn't you be home?" Diana asked and she shook her head. "I came here for you, you've been out for 2 hours." She said and Diana looked at the ground a bit ashamed and to tired to say anything.

The two women left soon and Diana was left alone, she'd wish she wasn't, what if Sirius managed to get into the castle? Of course he wasn't there, Diana needed to calm down, but she just couldn't.

She just closed her eyes and tried to sleep. When she awoke, Madam Pomfrey was sorting her potions closet. "Hey, Poppy, may I go now?" She asked, Madam Pomfrey hesitated but then nodded.