Part 13

Diana was waiting, days became weeks and weeks became months. The stranger had come a few times more, telling her all will be fine and he's watching over her.

He even held her hand at one point. It felt save, but Diana still didn't know who he was.

As she laid there, she had time to think about her own time at hogwarts, as a student. Her memories floating around like poltergeists.

Diana was walking through the hallway, alone, only few students around her. Suddenly there where hands over her eyes. "Guess who?" A voice asked and Diana chuckled. "Hi, Barty." He walked next to her, swinging an arm around her shoulder.

"What are you up to, Ana?" He asked, not giving a damn about the weird stares they where receiving. A Slytherin with a gryffindor? Oh so curious the students at Hogwarts are. "Nothing much, just heading to my transfigurations class. What about you?" She asks, turning a corner.

"I've got a free period, I was looking for Reg actually, then I saw you and I supposed he would be with you, he never stops talking about you now that you're together ya know?" He grins and Diana whacks his shoulder, blushing furiously.

"But you haven't seen him?" He laughs, dodging Diana's whack. "Nope, haven't seen him since lunch, and he only waved at me then." She shrugged. Diana and Regulus weren't planning to become a secret couple, but they somehow became.

They decided to keep it to themselves for a while. Just because of his parents and her brother. Maybe even his brother aswell. His parents would never approve, he told her he didn't care, but she know he did, she knew he was scared.

She didn't mind, of course he would be scared, she would worry if he wasn't. Diana had seen with her own eyes what Walburga and Orion would do to their kids, the bandages she had to wrap around Sirius' chest and arms. She didn't want to let that happen to Reg.

"Did you do something wrong? Is he giving you the silent treatment?" Barty asked curiously and Diana shook her head giggling. "No, I was with James, of course he isn't going to come over!" Diana bumped against him and he did the same right back at her.

Both of them almost fall to the ground as they laugh. Bart still had his arm around Diana's shoulder when Regulus appeared behind them. "So, we're stealing girlfriends now, are we?" They both yelped and turned around, Barty freeing his arm from Diana's shoulders.

"Oh, haha, so funny Reg." Diana fake laughed making Barty actually laugh. Regulus kissed Diana's nose. "I know, I'm hilarious." Barty walked Regulus and Diana to their transfigurations class and waved at them as McGonagall closed the door.

She considered the lesson alright, transfigurations was not a favourite class but she was good at it, and of course, Minnie, her favourite teacher taught it.

Diana awoke from her thoughts when a soft and happy voice sounded. "Hello, Professor Sardothien." Diana had absolutely no idea who this was. "You don't know me, because at your homework hours I have advanced charms and I have Astronomy from professor Sinistra." She said.

"But, everyone is so busy with the exams that no one comes to visit you anymore so I thought I would." Her soft voice said and Diana would smile if she could. "My name is Luna Lovegood by the way."

Diana would absolutely jump with happiness if she could, Pandora's daughter was talking to her and she was just like her mother. Soothing voice, incredibly nice, amazing in charms and Diana caught a glimpse of blonde hair, the exact same shade as Pandora's.

Diana remembered Luna, she had seen her when she was a little girl, she doubted Luna remembered her. When Pandora died a few years ago, Diana hadn't really picked up contact, she didn't really know why.

Luna talked all about her day and het exams and her school year. Almost about everything. Diana felt her heart ache as she realised that Luna was being bullied. Luna didn't seem to mind much and just kept talking about all and everything.

Diana felt a wave of sadness when she left, the girl couldn't stay forever, of course, though Diana wished she could, because now, she was alone with the ones happy memories.

"Lily Evans, please don't fear, because, James Potter is here." He ran, jumped over the table and made a bow in front of her. "Will you go on a date with me?" He grinned and she rolled her eyes. "No." She flicked his forehead.

The rest of the marauders walked after him, Peter chuckling slightly. "James, for the thousandth time, you're not allowed to go to hogsmeade with us!" Diana pushed him away. "But whyyy." He whines and Diana rolled her eyes.

"I told you, it's a girls trip." Diana said and Sirius smirked. "That's sexist, Potter. I am for gender equality and you as a girl are denying us males." He said dramatically.

Marlene gasped "your a male? I never would have thought." Sirius gave her an offended look as everyone else laughed. "That's harsh, even for you, Mckinnon." He said and then turned to Diana.

"Why can't we come on you trip, we will be nice." He pouted. "No, besides, Pandora and Dorcas are coming too, we would be to big of a group!" Without giving them time to protest, the girls left trough the portrait hole.

Outside, Pandora and Dorcas where waiting for them. It was a bit awkward at first, but soon, all the girls got allong. Alice and Pandora where talking endlessly about stuff the others had no clue about and Dorcas and Marlene where hitting of well as always.

Lily was teaching Diana and Mary what rock, paper, scissors was because she was shocked, even offended to know they didn't know what it was. Apparently it was some muggle game, often used with bets.

The seven girls went to honeydukes where they bought tons of sweets, they then visited a few other stores before heading back to the castle.

Back at the castle they headed for the gryffindor common room and snuck Pandora and Dorcas in. They ate their sweets and all got a long well.

Diana was sat on the ground, Alice behind her on the couch, braiding her hair. Dorcas and Marlene sat next to each other and they seemed to get along very good. Maybe a little to good.

Lily and Pandora where going over their potions homework together, having found out that both of them adored the class. Diana laid her head back, this was the life, she hoped it would last forever.