Part 53

A few days passed, Diana stayed at the Potter Manor with Sirius. Though he wasn't home much, sometimes he slept a few days at Remus' and he dropped by the Weasley's a lot.

Diana also visited the Burrow often, mostly to see Pippa, Harry and Regulus, though she had only seen the latter as a orange furry cat.

They had not managed to get a moment alone to Diana's frustration.

At the moment, Diana was packing her bag, she would head over to the burrow to stay the night so she could be there in the morning for Harry's birthday.

She slung the bag over her shoulder and left the house. She exited the barrier that provoked her from disapparating and headed to the Weasley's with loud crack.

She apparated just outside the burrow and walked trough the border.

The kids where outside, throwing gnomes over the fence- and at each other, making Hermione scold them.

Sirius was watching them with a grin, though he did give Pippa a warning after throwing a gnome at Ron, making her give him an exasperated look, as he probably did it just to annoy her.

"Leave the poor girl alone, pads." Diana laughed, making him turn to her in surprise. "Hey- when did you arrive?" He asked and she gave him a confused smile.

"Just now, didn't you see?" She asked and he shrugged. "I'm getting old." He joked making her laugh slightly.

"Well, as reminder old man, you still need to ask me a security question, because protection, bla bla bla." Diana reminded him.

She always hated it when he had to ask her one, as he always asked embarrassing ones.

"Alrigh, let me think of a good one..." he looked up at the sky as if deep in thought, making her groan in annoyance.

"Oh! I have one, what did you and James always call your special move during quidditch?" He asked and she looked surprised but smiled.

"The drop and hope you live to tell." She chuckled making him give her thumbs up.

"What was your special move then?" Ron asked interested and Diana grinned. "Me and James always invented stupid quidditch moves that could kill us to the horror of our mother, but there was one favourite," she said exchanging looks with Sirius.

"We always did it in a match with Slytherins, just to piss off Barty because he hated it," she stated, "when they had the quaffle, I would fly above them and James beneath them, about three meters further, then I would drop of my broom, hopefully grab the Quaffle away and James would catch me." She explained and she saw the eyes of the group light up.

"We should try that," Pippa said excitedly. "Maybe you shouldn't," Diana fired back and the girl smiled daringly. "Why not? You managed to live." She joked making her mother roll her eyes.

"It's still dangerous, I remember the time James didn't catch me... let's not go into detail." She said and it was clear on the look of their faces, they where imagining the sight.

"But it was fine," she quickly said, I threw it to Mary who scored and moments later our seeker got the snitch." She quickly said.

"Oh- remember that time you where in midair and Crouch hit you with the bludger!" Sirius said making Diana cackle.

"Oh, that was probably one of the best injuries I have ever gotten from Quiditch." She stated, Sirius found it less funny. "You where out for a day." He said and she shrugged.

"Crouch? Weren't you two friends?" Ginny asked and Diana shrugged. "It's still quidditch, and I think I've never seen him more apologetic after."

The group spent another hour outside, the kids loved to hear the story's Diana and Sirius told them of their school days.