Part 48

Authors note:
Hi ya'll, I just want to say that you just HAVE to check out 'the diary keeper' by diaryoftheintrovert

The next day classes begun again when Diana arrived in te great hall, multiple students came up. to her, telling her how much they missed her and how happy they are to have her back at school.

she -of course- told them, that she herself was also happy to be back and let them tell her what had been going on in school, most of it she already knew,  other things where new as it where teenagers talking about rumors.

"I swear miss Sardothien, you should have seen it! we decided to call it the great scandal of '95!" a sixth year Hufflepuff spoke. "though, poor Marissa has to deal with the bully's now, their ruthless, I know she cheated, but John gets nothing nada for going with her while she was with Jacob! unfair really,"

"miss Charlotte, though I love catching up with you, I really do need to get to my breakfast as i have class to teach first period," Diana spoke with a small smile.

The girl grinned a ran of to her friends who immediately asked her what their teacher had said. Diana smiled and shook her head.

When her class begun, some very excited fourth years walked in and she had to quite them down and it took her a while to get them to start their work as she was sure many didn't do their homework for the holidays.

When her long day was over, she was reading her book when someone walked in -without knocking, mind you- with a small smile, Pippa greeted her mother.

"Look who it is," Diana said and the girl sat down. "The twins are very excited to talk to you." she announced making Diana chuckled and stand up from her seat.

"I expected that." She said and Pippa bit the inside of her cheek. "Don't bite you cheek," Diana said and the girl looked up.

"What's with you and these things?" She asked and the woman shrugged. "I used to do it when I was your age, I was a shitty habbit,"

"Wow, watch your language," Pippa said sarcastically making Diana give her a look. "Why are you here anyway?" She asked.

"What? I can't visit my own mom?" She asked and Diana raised an eyebrow. "You can, I just have the feeling you want something from me," She explained, putting a hand on her hip in a cocky way.

"How did you guess?" Pip grinned. "I have a astronomy test next week and you aren't my teacher this year, which is too bad by the way. But you can help me out," She said and Diana glanced at the clock.

"Yeah, I have time, I do have tutoring at five though, now that I'm back, Colin, Ginny, Luna, Mica and Kayla want to be tutored in history of magic again, so..." her eyes traveled back to the girl.

"Yeah, sure, whatever, you can always just give me the answers to the test-" she started but was cut of. "How stupid do you think I am?" Which made her laugh.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

When Pippa was about to leave, Diana stopped her. "Wait! I have something for you," She said and pulled out a book from one of the shelves. "It was your fathers, it's full of pictures of me, him and our friends from our school days, thought you might like it," Diana shrugged.

"That is so cool! Now I can finally get some visual," She laughed and then, after receiving the book and hugging her mother once more, she left the classroom.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

On Wednesday, Diana decided to explain her class about their History of Magic homework, which they did not quite understand, when Umbridge came barging in.