Part 43

The next evening, Diana came back late from the ministry, having been in disguise the whole time with polyjuice potion and looking for death eaters.

She had quickly eaten and then went to bed, wanting to be awake for Harry's hearing the next day.

That morning she quickly got dressed:

She sat downstairs, next to Harry who was slowly eating his toast

She sat downstairs, next to Harry who was slowly eating his toast. "Alright there, Harry?" She asked and he nodded slightly.

"I think so, quite nervous actually." He said and she laid a hand on his shoulder. "It's going to be alright." She reassured, though in all honesty, she wasn't as sure herself.

It was time for Harry and Arthur to leave and everyone wished him good luck.

"Just follow the facts, you'll be fine." Diana reassured and then they left.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Diana stayed on the couch the whole time Harry was gone, nervous on what was to happen.

"Calm down, Willow, it's going to be alright, Dumbledore is there." Sirius said. "Oh, how amazing, Dumbledore is there." She deadpanned. "He's a dick and we both know it."

The door opened and Diana immediately shot up, running into the hallway. "And?" She asked when she saw Arthur and Harry. Others where coming downstairs, also having heard them.

"Cleared," Harry said. "Of all charges." He clarified and Diana shot forward and hugged him tightly. "This is amazing! I knew it was going to be alright." She said, pulling away from him.

Everyone else was excited for him to.  "I knew it!" yelled Ron, punching the air. "You always get away with stuff!"

"They were bound to clear you," said Hermione, they all walked into the kitchen now. "there was no case against you, none at all."

"Everyone seems quite relieved, though, considering you all knew I'd get off," said Harry, grinning slightly and Diana huffed a small laugh.

Fred, George and Ginny where all chanting and dancing 'he got off, he got off, he got off." Making Sirius grin from ear to ear.

Molly tried to shush them and Harry turned to Sirius and his aunt. "Listen, Lucius Malfoy was at the ministry-" he started, but the chanting kept going.

He shushed them and explained about seeing Malfoy. Sirius reassured him they would tell Dumbledore and then they all sat down and had lunch together.

Diana was happy that the stress was finally gone.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Diana had thought a lot, about the war, about her friends, students and family. She had made a decision, she didn't like it that much, but she did it for Sirius' sake, and maybe a bit for herself to.