Part 22

Diana stood infront of St. Mungo's. This was the first place to hinnik her tour. She walked in and made her way to the right floor.

Spell damage.

She'd been here a lot, always alone, though not really alone. She walked trough the door and was found with multiple people, all of them where just staring into nothing. Some of them where sitting in chairs, others where watching out of the window.

A man walked past her and Diana walked with him. "Hi, Frank." She said, he looked at her, there was no recognition in his eyes. He did smile at her though.

She smiled back at him and they where joined by a woman with long white hair. "Hi, Alice." She said to her. She didn't smile, she walked past them and began humming a song.

Diana and Alice sat outside, doing homework. "God, this Herbology sucks, why would I have to know how to keep a Devil's Snare alive? I'd rather not." Diana complained and Alice chuckled.

"Come on, I'll help you, but only if you'll help me with DADA." She said and Diana agreed.

After Alice had explained the Herbology homework and Diana had helped Alice with her DADA the best she could (Alice is 1 year higher up then Diana) the two walked towards the castle.

Alice was humming slightly and Diana smiled at her. The sun was staring to set and it left the castle in a beautiful orange light.

"How romantic is this." Diana said and Alice chuckled. "Oh it's so romantic, my love." She joked and Diana took a step to her side and bumped into Alice in a friendly way.

"Nahh, you only have eyes for Frank Longbottom." Diana teases and Alice gasps dramatically. "Oh, you caught me." She says and bumped back into Diana.

Both girls laughed and continued their walk. Alice continued her humming, a little song that was always the same.

That same song, was now also being hummed, by Alice. When she stopped, Diana felt herself longing to hear it again.

She stayed for as long as she could, though eventually she was sent away by a nurse.

"On my way to the next stop." She mumbled to herself.

She walked out of at Mungo's and disapparated.

She apparaten on a graveyard and began to walk. She stopped at a particular headstone. "Hi, Marlene." She said.

She was at the grave of Marlene McKinnon. Next to her layer her family, the lot of them where killed by deatheaters. Diana started crying again.

She conjured a rose and latex it on the grave.

"I bet you'd laugh at me if you saw me crying because of your death." She chuckled. "You didn't deserve this, no one deserved this."

Diana looked up and stared into the distance. Not far away from here, Dorcas was burried. "You're probably snogging your girlfriend right now while I'm crying my eyes out." She grinned.

She felt cold, all of the sudden. She hugged herself. 'Wind must've picked up.' She thought to herself.

"Bye Marls." She stood up and walked away, the cold stayed. She ended up at Dorcas' grave. "Hey, Meadow. Fancy seeing you here." Diana joked.

"Are you going to tell the same thing to my grave when I'm dead?" Dorcas' voice echoed in her head. "Yes of course, when you die of your old age, I'll tell your grave this when I sit there as an old rimply woman." Diana's own voice echoed trough her head.