38 | I belong to you

18+

18+

      My body was shivering under his touch, his lips were still pressed against my skin. My hands trapped his cheeks while carefully lifting his face, my lips smushed against his while my body lifted against his chest. His arms wrapped around me as his hands traveled all across my back, his fingers wrapped around the back of my neck. It felt good to be touched by him like this again, my body welcomed him with no complaints.

I bit down hard on his bottom lip, and a loud groan left his lips while his hand tightened around the back of my neck. He suddenly flipped us, my back slammed hard against the bed, and my hair flushed against my cheeks. His biceps landed and trapped me in between, there was a dominant glint in his eyes.

He leaned down to my ear, the anticipation was killing me. "Take off your panties." He whispered inside my ear, his voice sounding very husky and deep.

It was like music to my ears.

His mouth hovered over mine, my tongue lightly touched his lips while I reached between us and slid them off. His lips pressed against mine again, this time the kiss was hungrier and deeper. My hands touched his abs, and the tips of my fingers were electrified. His kisses slowly traveled down my neck, where his mouth bit and sucked as my head tossed back against the pillow. His lips fell lower, across my chest to my stomach and my body was completely covered in shivers.

"Please..." I mumbled under my breath.

His hooded eyes glared up at me, his lips touched the inside of my thigh. My mouth parted with need, my hips raised a little till he smacked them back down.

He kissed deeper inside my thigh with a humming sound leaving his lips. "Beg," he whispered while biting my thigh even closer to my pussy. "darling."

My hands found the sheets, I squeezed the thin material between my fingers hoping for strength. I couldn't even focus on my breathing, everything around me felt so sensitive and my stomach felt dull with only lust filling it.

"Bat those pretty eyelashes of yours," he gently kissed my clit causing a whimper to pour from my mouth. "and beg."

God damn, he's so hot.

I locked eyes with him, his mouth hovering over the spot that needed him the most. "Please, fuck me with your tongue." I said, my words rushing and my eyelashes batting just like he likes it.

He smirked before lowering his mouth and keeping eye contact with me, his lips touched me and my head fell even more back. His mouth opened against my pussy, his tongue flicked over all my sensitive areas. My moans filled the air, his tongue focused on my clit as he kept licking it over and over again. My hand shot to his head where I tangled my fingers in his brown locks, I tugged on his hair repeatedly.

He sucked and kissed all over, his tongue started thrusting deep inside me. I jumped and my hands tried prying him off but he held me down with only one hand of his, and he started going even faster.