Introduction

Hello~ Welcome to Bunny~!

 This is a small introduction on what and how the story will go. 

I just want to state that I did change the story a bit since I re-read to story, the story was just kind of wasn't satisfying for me as the author so I did some changes. I will now list some of the new changes. 

- Almost all characters will be aged up to 16-17 so it doesn't make some of the viewers uncomfortable. 

- Wakasa, Benkei, and Takeomi will be aged down since I know that some people would like them as love interests of Y/n. 

- Inui Akane is ALIVE. She is just recovering in a hospital as she got serve burns around her body.  

- Readers will be able to read in different characters POV (First POV)

-

Let me explain more about Y/n. 

Y/n is a shy girl who wishes nothing more but to make a lot of friends and due to unexpected incident when she was very young. She then started to easily forget and stutters as her brain often can't process information. Because of this, Y/n's parents were very protective of her and wouldn't let her out to which she grew up a few years without any friends. 

Because of her parents protectiveness, Y/n developed her shyness around people who she is unfamiliar with. 

So if you DO NOT like reading someone stuttering then feel free to not read any further. 

P.S. I decided to just make her shy since explaining more about her fragile state makes me somehow exhausted. I am also a shy person so I would be able to write the story better. 

-

I WILL NOT tolerate any hate towards any of the characters. If you were to say something rude about them in the comments, I will do two things. 

Delete it and let you off the hook or mute/block you. 

As much I do dislike some characters, I know that there will always be people out there who does like them and I refuse to let anyone feel as if they are in the wrong for liking them. 

So if you DO NOT like them then feel free to leave the story. 

I want to write a story where people can feel like their selves or read for fun without anyone ruining it for them. Please be considerate towards them. 

-

I DO NOT OWN Tokyo Revengers. Ken Wakui owns Tokyo Revengers. 

Any pictures, gifs or anything else, I DO NOT OWN. They respectful go to their owners as I use them inspiration or just for fun. 

This story is mine so I would really appreciate it if no one was to steal my work that I worked so hard on. If you have any questions, please message me so I know. 

-

This is it for now. I will add more when needed but for now, this is all I have to say. Thank you for reading and enjoy my book! 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸