Chapter 26

-Previously- 

"Crap! I can't stop!" Takemichi stated. 

Hinata smiled, "Takemichi, you always show up in the weirdest times!" she stated while smiling beautifully at Takemichi. 

-Present- 

Tick

Tick

Tick

Naoto, Takemichi, and Hinata were sitting around the table.

Takemichi and Hinata were squirming in their seats as Naoto watched them in annoyance since both refuse to say anything.

They just blushed and looked at their lap.

Takemichi fidget around, looking anywhere else beside Hinata as she does the same thing.

Naoto painfully watched them, his finger repeatedly tapped the table.

"Uh so..." Takemichi started, wanting to break the silence.

"Yes?!" Hinata exclaimed.

"Nice weather huh?!" Takemichi asked, scratching his head.

"Yes!" Hinata agreed.

"It's overcast" Naoto bluntly said.

"You two haven't seen each other in years and this is the best you can do?" Naoto questioned.

"Starting off with weather?!" he finished.

"You two must have so much to catch up on" Naoto angrily said, his eyes gone white in anger and an irk appeared.

Takemichi looked to his side, "Well! I'm just so nervous. I don't know where to start...".

"It's been so long" Hinata blushed, also looking to her side.

Silence

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"I'm leaving" Naoto stated as he stood up.

Takemichi stared at Naoto in shock.

As Naoto started to walk to the exit, Takemichi immediately grabbed onto his legs as an attempt to stop him.

"W-w-wait Naoto!" Takemichi cried out.

"This atmosphere is killing me. You two deal with it. Goodbye" Naoto said.

"If you leave me alone with her, my heart's gonna burst right out my chest! Are you trying to kill me?!" Takemichi asked, crocodile tears in his eyes.

Naoto just continued to drag Takemichi since Takemichi wouldn't let go of Naoto's leg.

"I thought we were buddies!" Takemichi shouted.

Naoto looked down at him, "I'm not your buddy. Now let go" he demanded.

"You bastard!" Takemichi yelled.

"Asshole! Demon!" Takemichi continued to call Naoto names.

Hinata watched the two before she looked away from the scene, "Pft!".

Takemichi turned to look at her, "Huh?".

Hinata giggled as she wiped a tear from her eye.

"You never change, do you Takemichi?" she asked, smiling.

Takemichi smiled proudly that he made her laugh.

Then his eye caught something, a necklace that is wrapped around her neck.