Chapter 6

-Previously- 

"And I'll take care of mine, who's your sister!" Mikey bluntly said as he looked passed Takemichi and at Y/n who's with Draken, chatting while Draken, avoiding to look at her, trying his best to hide his blush.

Takemichi just smiled awkwardly not wanting to say anything back unless he wants to sleep in a coffin for god knows how long. 

-Present- 

-Y/n's POV-

I sighed out for the 100th time, hearing the boys next to me laugh out loudly to each other as if they're across the whole world from each other.

'Please stop, it's annoying' I pleaded in my head as I looked at them.

"God, they're loud" Takemichi stated as he and Hinata stared at them.

I looked around the train and could immediately tell that we're not the only ones annoyed by them. I sighed again, I looked at Hinata as she moved from her spot next to me and Takemichi. She walked over to them.

"H-Hina-chan?" I quietly called out to her in confusion.

"Hey!" Hinata called out. They stopped laughing and looked at Hinata, annoyed.

"Eh?" Takemichi looked at Hinata confused before looking at me who's already looking at him, I shrugged my shoulder.

"H-Hina?" Takemichi confusingly called out.

Hinata leaned her head to one of the boys saying, "You're taking wat too much space! It's fine when there aren't many people on, but that old lady is having to stand".

I walked over to her, then finishing her sentence. "W-why not make some room for her?", I suggested.

I smiled towards them, they stared at me in... I don't know but they have hearts in their eyes?

'Eh?! Are they okay?!' I thought as their faces turned red. They all hummed, still staring at me, and huddled close to each other.

I gave them a happy closed eye smile before going over to the old lady and "Please, come sit. T-there's no n-need to stand".

"Thanks!" Hinata thanked the boys as she walked over to the old lady and Y/n.

"H-hm" one of them hummed.

"They're cute" one complimented with red cheeks.

"Yeah" the other one agreed.

"Why, thank you so much young ladies", the old lady thanked as she sat down.

"H-hm" I hummed.

-A little bit later-

I sat in the middle of Takemichi and Hinata. While they were chatting I was way to busy thinking about normal random things.

'I wonder... what we will do in school. I hope it won't be hard! Ugh, even if it's easy I'll still struggle. I can always ask Hina-chan but I can't always be relying on her~ I need to do this so when I grow up, I will know how to do things'.

'I wonder if Mikey-san and Draken-san will come visit me and Michi-chan', I thought as I held my chin and frowned.

'Hmpf! They better or else I'll get mad at them!' I childishly thought.

"Y/n-chan"

'I should go grocery shopping today'

"Y/n-chan"

'Should I? Or I could just do that- no! I have to do it today! I said that 2 days ago and look at me. I didn't even go'

"Y/n-chan"