Chapter 5

-Previously- 

Y/n gasped as she covered her mouth with her unoccupied hand.

'H-HINA-CHAN?!' 

-Present- 

Everyone gasped including Y/n as she stood right next to Mikey.

"H-Hina-chan?!" Y/n yelled as almost all of the colors from her face drained.

"Tsk!" Draken's eyebrow twitched in anger as he glared at Hinata while Mikey stayed still, unmoving.

"Let's go Takemichi, Y/n-chan! Don't let these people bully you and Y/n-chan!" Hinata said as she took Y/n and Takemichi's wrist and pulled them away.

"Huh?" Takemichi confusingly hummed as he nervously followed her.

"W-wait Hina-chan!" Y/n called out as she struggled to get her wrist from Hinata's grip to go check on Mikey.

"I'll protect you and Y/n-chan!" Hinata stated, even though she's shaking in fear.

"Hina..." Takemichi whispered as he looked at the hand that held his wrist.

'She's trembling', Takemichi thought. Just then, Draken grabbed the wrist that held Y/n's wrist.

"Oi, don't make me kill you, brat" Draken threatened. Takemichi and Y/n looked up at Draken.

"You slapped him outta nowhere, and now you're peacing out?" Draken ask irked, as he continued to glare at Hinata.

"Who the hell do you think you are?!" Draken asked. Hinata hesitated before answering.

"Who do you think you are?" Hinata asked. "Ah", Draken looked at Hinata confused.

"You just waltzed into the school you don't go to and try to take them by force. That's something friends don't do! Takemichi is injured all the time lately and Y/n-chan has been trying to hide it from me so I don't get mad at Takemichi" Hinata stated.

Y/n and Takemichi gasped lightly.

'Oh no! Hina-chan found out?!' Y/n nervously thought as she covered her mouth in disbelief.

'I-I was never a good liar and hider but I didn't think I was this horrible', Y/n thought sadly.

"And if it's because of you two... I'm going to put a stop to it!" Hinata yelled as she turned her head to Draken.

Just then, Takemichi grabbed onto Draken's shoulder.

"Eh?" Draken looked at Takemichi in confusion.

"Let go of her" Takemichi demanded as he looked down. Draken lowered his head and looked at Takemichi, "What was that? I don't think I heard you clearly", glaring at the shaking Takemichi.

Takemichi fearfully shook, remembering Hinata and Y/n.

"I'll protect you!" Hinata said, looking at Takemichi in determination.

"I said, let go of her, you asshole!" Takemichi yelled.

'I promised that I would protect Hina, and Y/n-Chan this time!', Takemichi determinedly stated.

"So... who do you think you're talking to?" Draken asked as his glare hardened.

Y/n nervously glanced between Takemichi and Draken as her heart tightened in both fear and nervousness. Hinata seemed to have noticed since she brought Y/n into a hug which Y/n immediately accepts.

"There are things I won't give up on ever again!" Takemichi yelled. Draken, Y/n, and Hinata looked at Takemichi in confusion.

"Huh? Ever again?" Draken questioned. Y/n gave Takemichi a confused stare. Hinata was too busy admiring her boyfriend so she didn't hear what he said.