Chapter 32

-Previously-

There Takemichi was. His fist curled up into a fist that had punched Kisaki. He panted as he stared at Kisaki.

Kisaki's head was turned to the side as his cheek was swollen from the impact. 

-Present- 

Many things happened. Takemichi's unexpected fight with Kisaki, then Baji Keisuke showed up. Sending a few good blows at Takemichi before declaring that he's leaving Toman to join Valhalla. Mikey and Baji's relationship.

Takemichi being placed in Mitsuya's division.

Then to finding a picture of all the Toman's founding leaders and one mysterious person. A guy with a tattoo on his neck.

-In school-

"..." Takemichi stared outside the window as he recalled what Mikey said yesterday.

"Bring back Baji from Valhalla."

"If you fail, I'll kill you."

Takemichi's eyes went white as he sighed. "What now?..." he questioned. His head turned to the front as it slide down his arms. His forehead leaned against the cold surface of his desk. Then the sound of the classroom's door sliding opened caused him to turn his head to look at the entrance.

"Takemichi!" his name was then yelled.

"Huh?" Takemichi stared in surprise at the sight of his friends and Y/n.

"We heard!" Akkun started to say.

"You became a member of Toman?!" he finished with a happy grin. Takemichi whispered his name as the image of future Akkun came into his mind. Seeing his expresssion, Akkun raised a brow. "Hm? What's up with you? You don't look happy?" he asked.

Y/n worriedly walked towards Takemichi from Takuya's side. "M-Michi-chan?" Y/n worriedly called out. Takemichi's gaze turned to Y/n as his eyes started to tear up. "Y-Y/n-chan.." he called out.

"W-wah! D-don't cry Michi-chan!" Y/n exclaimed as she ran to his side. She placed her hands on his shoulder with little droplets of tears in her eyes. "D-don't cry!" Y/n said with a big sniff.

"Eh heh, you're crying too," Takemichi stated as he raised a hand to wipe the tears away.

"A-are you okay?" Y/n asked. He paused before answering. "Hm?... Yep! I just felt happy to see you... all of you," he answered while looking at Y/n then to his friends. They just grinned. "Anyway! That's right! I did just become a member of Toman! It just somehow turned out that way..." he sheepishly explained.

"Really?! How'd it happen?" Akkun asked as Takemichi turned his head away while his face scrunched up. Y/n noticed as she also looked at him with dotted eyes. "M-Michi-chan's joined with Mikey-san a-and Draken-can... now?" Y/n lowly asked with confusion.

'I-I can't look at the two!' Takemichi painfully thought.

Takuya sweat dropped, "'Crybaby Takemichi' is actually in Toman now?".

Yamagishi furrowed his brows with his hands behind the back of his head. "Wish we could join too~" he whined. Takemichi's head dropped. "It's not as awesome as you'd think it'll be..." he muttered. Y/n laughed as she patted his head. "I-It'll be alright," she reassured.

-A little timeskip-

Takemichi had decided to tell why and how he joined Toman to his friends and Y/n. "I see..." Akkun muttered.

"if you can't get Baji-kun, the first division ex-captain from Valhalla... then Mikey-kun's gonna kill you.." he summarize. Takemichi nodded, "Yeah, and I only got until Toman's fight with Valhalla starts." Takemichi added.