Chapter 11

-Previously- 

Only one thought went to Mikey and Draken's head.

'I'll kill him' 

-Present- 

"Anyway, I heard that you were gonna try to pick a fight with us" Osanai said as he snapped his finger.

Then footsteps were heard outside of the warehouse before many people entered the warehouse.

Takemichi and Y/n's eyes widened.

"So I thought we'd bring the fight to you," Osanai said.

"Heya!"

"Surprised?"

"They're all puny"

"This is war, baby" Osanai said as he showed a crazy grin.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Pah-Chin!" Peh-yan called out as he crouched down to Pah-chin who's still on the ground.

Pah-chin grunted before trying to stand up.

"We came all this way to see you, Mikey-Chan of the High School Baby Alliance" Osanai said as he threw his cigarette away and a few laughs came from his buds.

Mikey said nothing but stare at Osanai. Mikey then stand up and started to walk towards Osanai.

'Shit...' Takemichi thought nervously as he also followed Mikey. Y/n looked at Takemichi in confusion but let him go and went behind Draken, who understood why she's hiding behind him.

He covered her from the eyes of Moebius. Takemichi got in the middle of Mikey and Osanai.

'The conflict between Toman and Moebius is about to start!' Takemichi thought.

-A little later-

Moebius then circled Mikey and them. Y/n nervously looked around as she gripped onto Draken's sweater as Draken wrapped his arms protectively around Y/n.

"You had to bring all of these guys to fight some high school kids" Mikey said.

Mikey raised his head a little, smirking slightly.

"I see you're exactly the piece of shit I imagined you to be, Osanai" Mikey said.

"What's that? Couldn't hear ya, you flea" Osanai mocked as some Moebius let out a laugh at his remark.

'How is that funny? That's just dumb but he's dumber for bring other people with him! Stupid Osanai!' Y/n thought as she gave Osanai a dirty look but secretly.

'Just like he imagined? He's nothing like the guy I met' Takemichi thought.

The image of future Osanai came into his head.

'The guy in 12 years in the future and the guy here now... are they seriously the same person?' Takemichi thought as the Osanai in the past came into his head.

Takemichi's eyes widened, 'How the hell do you end up like that?' Takemichi thought.

"Hey" Osanai called out as Takemichi looked at him.

"Who the hell do you think you're gawkin' at?" Osanai asked as he tilted his head, glaring at Takemichi.

"Er, I was just..." Takemichi couldn't finish as Osanai came up to him and slightly leaned down before he punched Takemichi.

"Michi-chan!" Y/n yelled as she tried to escape Draken's grasp but he wouldn't let her.

"You just tried to look down at me, didn't you?" Osanai said as his glare harden.