Chapter 4

-Previously- 

Y/n blushed a bright scarlet as she covers her cheeks but nonetheless, never looked away.

"Ya'll wake up and scram already" Draken said as he waved his hand away in a 'shooing' manner. 

-Present- 

 A few hours later after the underground fight, and meeting Mikey and Draken. Takemichi, Y/n and the Mizo squad were seen somewhere else. 

'I can't believe I met Toman's commander, Sano Manjiro and plus... he said Y/n-chan's his! Ah! I can't believe I didn't say anything back! If I did, I'd probably die though. Though Y/n-chan doesn't look bothered by it at all', thought Takemichi as he glanced at Y/n who's busy talking with Akkun with a smile while Akkun was blushing. 

He smirked. 'How cute~' he teased with a small laugh. 

He looked forward and jumped back after seeing Yamagishi and Makoto looking at him in amazement. They both zoomed their faces close to Takemichi which startled him causing him to step back to make distance.

"You were so awesome, Takemichi!" Yamagishi complimented as he grinned.

"Yeah! That was the most amazing thing ever!" Makoto agreed as he gave Takemichi an amazed look.

"Huh?" Takemichi looked at them confused as he raised his brows.

"The invincible Mikey just told you, you were his new buddy!" Yamagishi said with stars in his eyes.

"Don't you get how amazing that is?!" Makoto added, with the same stars in his eyes.

Takemichi sighed think, 'I guess I wasn't imagining it'. Just then Takemichi looked horrified as he held his face. All of the colors in his face drained as he let out a ghostly gasp. 

'Gah! I just became friends with a total monster!' he thought. 

An image then came into Takemichi's head.

"Lick the boot" Mikey blankly demanded, not caring about the crying Takemichi who knelt down next to a dirty shoe with a poop. 

'I went from being Kiyomasa's slave to being the plaything the powerful gang leader!' Takemichi thought as a shiver went down his spine. 

'This isn't worse though! He claimed Y/n-chan as his! W-what the heck am I suppose to tell this to Hina?! Why is this happening to me?!' thought Takemichi. 

Yamagishi then tapped on Takemichi's shoulder and said, "So I guess you're Takemitchy from now on".

"That's what the head guy called you so I guess you're Takemitchy", Makoto said as he and Yamagishi faced each other and laughed.

'Must be nice to be so stupid', Takemichi thought.

"Just ignore those two... it's nice though" Akkun said as he approached him.

"Hm, what?" Takemichi turned to look at him. 

Just then, Y/n came over and hugged Takemichi by the waist, burying her face into Takemichi's neck. Takemichi could feel her smile as she shook her head, enjoying Takemichi's warmth.

Takemichi hugged Y/n back by wrapping his arms around her neck, patting her head with one hand. He gently smiled down at Y/n as she looked up and gave him her famous closed-eye-smile.

"Like those two being goofy, it's good to hear that again.." Akkun admitted as he smiled, he took his eyes away from Y/n and looked towards Yamagishi and Makoto who's chatting while Takuya jogged towards them.