Chapter 20

-Previously- 

She saw that Takemichi had clenched his hand into a fist.

"I'm not running away this time... I'm finally gonna get revenge on my life!" Takemichi said as he cocked his head to the side and smirked. 

-Present- 

Y/n stared at Takemichi in amazement as her face lit up. She giggled. 

'Go Michi-Chan! Go! I believe in you!' she cheered inside her head.

"Kiyomasa...." Takemichi called out.

"I guess we hadn't settled things yet" Takemichi continued.

"Huh?" he looked down at Takemichi in confusion.

"From our one-on-one at the fight club" Takemichi reminded.

"Wha?" Kiyomasa looked at Takemichi in confusion.

"The hell're talking about? Everyone there clearly saw you lose!" Akaishi said.

"But I didn't lose" Takemichi bluntly stated unfazed.

"Tsk!" Kiyomasa glared at Takemichi as he irked.

"Huh? In that case..." Draken started to speak.

Y/n looked at him in confusion along with everyone else.

"I'm bettin' a hundred mil on Takemitchy" Draken smugly said.

"Huh?" Takemichi and Kiyomasa looked at him.

Draken smirked as he said, "This is stupid as shit, but I'll go along with it".

"Me too! I'm putting a hundred million on Takemichi!" Hinata exclaimed as she put a hand on her chest.

"I'm betting 300 million!" Emma exclaimed.

Y/n not wanting to feel left out said, "I-I also bet u-um- 1-1 million on Michi-chan!".

'Even Y/n-Chan?!' they all thought surprised.

"Hina?! Emma?! Y/n-chan?!" Takemichi called out in disbelief.

Kiyomasa chuckled before he turned to look at his gang. He put a finger to his head and said, "Looks like they finally lost their minds!" as his gang laughed.

"Nah" Draken disagreed.

All eyes went to him.

"Takemitchy's going to win" Draken proudly stated.

Just then Takemichi walked towards Kiyomasa which caught his attention from Draken.

"Huh?" he looked down at Takemichi.

"Thanks, everyone" Takemichi looked down at the ground.

"Let's do this Kiyomasa!" Takemichi yelled as he ran towards Kiyomasa.

Kiyomasa smirked which made Y/n uneasy. 'Why do I feel like he's going to do something... not good!'.

Takemichi raised his fists at Kiyomasa and then... Y/n's vision was blocked.

"Huh?..." Y/n touched the hand.

"H-Hina-chan? Why are y-you blocking-" then she heard Takemichi's groan and a thud.

"Y-Y/n-chan... don't look" Hinata whispered to Y/n. Y/n as much as she wanted to look reluctantly obeyed as she didn't want to offended Hinata by disobeying her.

"What's wrong, Hanagaki?" Kiyomasa asked as he cocked his head to the side still smirking.

"You still haven't landed a single hit on me yet!" he finished.