Chapter 15

-Previously- 

Hinata blushed but nodded. Y/n nodded as she let out a giggle seeing Hinata flustered.

'Michi-chan will be shock!' 

-Present- 

Once they all arrived they saw Draken, Mikey, Takemichi and the Mizo squad at the park.

Y/n looked at Takemichi and excitedly walked over to him.

"Takemichi!" Hinata called out.

Takemichi looked to his left and slowly sat up. Takemichi looked shocked as he called out, "Y/n-chan? Hina?".

Y/n giggled as she kneeled down, and hugged him which he returned back.

"I'm here, too ya know" Emma said as she stared at the giggling Y/n. Takemichi patted Y/n's back before he stood up with Y/n still clinging onto him.

"What's up?" he asked as he let go of Y/n as she pouted. He jogged up to Hinata and Emma.

"Um.." Hinata shyly looked down at her feet.

"Go on, ask him", Emma elbowed Hinata gently as she placed her hand on her waist.

Y/n giggled, seeing Hinata so shy is cute sight!

'Hina-chan's so cute when she's all shy around Michi-chan!' Y/n thought as she covered her mouth with her finger tips. 

Hinata looked up at Takemichi, asking, "Are you free on August 3rd?".

"Huh?" Takemichi looked at Hinata confused.

"Um..." Hinata blushed, embarrassed to ask him out.

Emma growing impatient, decided to say it instead.

"She wants to go to the festival with you, Takemitchy!" Emma happily exposed Hinata as she went behind Hinata and placed her hands on Hinata's shoulder.

Takemichi blushed as his eyes lightly widened but nonetheless agreed.

"Yeah, let's go!"

Hinata's face light up as Emma moved away slightly and giggled.

"See, I told you he's go with ya. The dude's your boyfriend" Emma said.

Takemichi chuckled as he scratched the back of his head awkwardly. Hinata and Y/n giggled.

Emma smiled as she turned her body to move but stopped as her eyes widened in surprise.

"Huh?!"

"Woah! You're good at this, Mikey!" Akkun exclaimed as he stared, wide eyes at Mikey who's bouncing the ball on his head.

Draken turned his head to look at them, "Yo, Emma! Oh, there you are Bunny! Where'd you run off by the way?".

Y/n smiled shyly before she walked towards Draken answering, "I-I went to t-the bakery a-and along the w-way met Smiley-san and A-Angry-san!".

"Smiley and Angry? Oh that's nice" Draken replied as he wrapped his arm around Y/n's waist.

"M-mhm, d-did you and Mikey-san m-make up?" Y/n asked as she looked at him.

"We did, so don't worry" Draken said as he gave Y/n a smile. Y/n nodded as she turned and looked at Mikey.

Emma then came jogging over, "Huh? You guys made up? What the hell? But you were seriously fighting".

"Were we?"

"I was so worried, damn it!"

"M-me too!"