Chapter 27

-Previously- 

"Hey, now. Why all the extra commentary?" Takemichi angrily asked.

Naoto just chuckled. 

-Present- 

As Naoto and Takemichi walked through the hallway, they discussed their plan. 

"Still, how come saving Draken-kun... made all of this happen?" Takemichi asked.

Naoto looked at Takemichi before looking forward. He didn't answer. The only answer he got was silence which freaked Takemichi out a bit.

"I mean with Mikey-kun and Draken-kun together... that means that there's no room for Kisaki to get in, right?" Takemichi unsurely said, a small sweat began to form on his cheek.

Takemichi turned his head towards Naoto. "There's no reason for Toman to get this bad with Draken around!" Takemichi said with hope.

Naoto tilted his head towards the window which faced the garden. He brushed his finger through his lips before saying, "Checking out Ryuguji's current... might be worth doing!".

Takemichi stared at Naoto as he stayed quiet. Brows slightly furrowed.

-Timeskip-

Takemichi and Naoto walked through the hall as Takemichi scanned the area. "You haven't contacted me since then, so I was wondered what was up..." Takemichi said.

They stopped in front of a door as Naoto held the door for Takemichi. Takemichi entered as Naoto closed the door. He leaned against as he remained quiet.

Takemichi sat down on a chair before turning to face Naoto who stared at him blankly. "Um, isn't this a prison?" Takemichi asked.

"..."

"Why are we here?" Takemichi asked nervously.

"When I did my research..." Naoto began.

-Meanwhile-

"NUMBER 248!!" A voice yelled out which made someone turn his head. His attention being taken away from the book he was busy reading until now.

"You've got visitors"

"I discovered that Ryuguji isn't apart of Toman in the present. That said, there were no records of his death either. I couldn't find him no matter how hard I looked." Naoto explained.

"Ken Ryuguji..." Naoto trailed off.

Then the door opens, entered a man. His hands were cuffed but that wasn't what caught Takemichi's attention. It was his tattoo on the man's temple. Only one man that Takemichi knew possess that tattoo.

"Is currently on a death row.." Naoto finished.

Draken eyes shifted towards Takemichi as he plopped down a chair. Now, Takemichi and Takemichi was face-to-face with each other.

"Long time no see, Takemitchy," Draken casually greeted.

He smiled slightly, "Glad you're doing alright".

Takemichi teared up. Mixed emotions were going through Takemichi as he mostly felt confusion and joy. 

"D-Draken-kun" he called out. A wave of relief and happiness flowed through his entire body as he stares at Draken. 

-To Be Continued-