Chapter 18

-Previously- 

'Go Toman!' Y/n shouted inside her head as she puff out her cheeks.

Toman Vs Moebius 

-Present- 

-Y/n's POV-

I watched them fight nervously. Many punches were thrown at each other causing many injuries. I really wanted to go over there and treat them but I know I couldn't do it even if I wanted to.

I sighed sadly as I tried to distract myself by either trying to find Michi-chan, or just... admire all of them!

'Smiley looks so cute~ Oh! Angry looks so amazingly cool! I wanna go hug them and never let go! Oh my! The guy with blonde long hair looks so handsome! Like a prince! Even with his mask on, he still looks like a prince! Oh it's that guy again! He looks so handsome with his hair tied up! I wanna do his hair! Oh another blonde guy! He looks so cute~ His eyes are so pretty! Green/Blue eyes suits him so well~ I wanna go talk to him after this but I'm too shy!' I continued to gush over many of them.

I can't help it since I've never seen such cute or handsome guys that are this cute/handsome in my life. I snapped out of it when I saw Michi-chan ran past my view. I frowned when some guy tried to punch him.

I then caught something in the corner of my eyes. I turned my head and looked. Oh! It's the guy from the underground fight... right?

The one that called me a bad word! I pouted but it vanished when I looked at his hand. My eyes widened in horror by what I saw.

'A knife?!' I screamed inside my head. The flashback of Pah-San came into my head as my body began to shake in horror. I need to warn someone!

I then looked at his face and saw his crazy face and I followed his gaze.

'Draken-San?! Is he planning on stabbing Draken-San?! He has to be! I need to stop him! Draken-San is already injured enough and if he gets stabbed...' I gulped.

'He'll surely die by blood lost!'

I jerked my hand out of Emma-Chan's and ran towards the crowd of fighters.

"Y/n-chan?! What are you doing?! You'll get injured" Emma-chan yelled.

I stopped and turned my head in her direction. "I-I... I want t-to help! I don't w-want to be u-useless to them! I don't w-wanna be a-a burden anymore... I will b-be okay, E-Emma-chan!" I told her as I gave her gentle smile and ran in the crowd.

-End of Y/n's POV-

When Y/n turned away and ran into the crowd, she didn't get to see Emma's flustered face.

'Y-Y/n-chan smiled at me! It was so cute and... warm... I wanna see it again! Wait! She ran into the crowd! I gotta do something! Y/n-chan might get hurt! What do I do?! I need to find someone!' Emma nervously thought.

With Y/n, she was trying her best to either avoid the fighters or dodge their attacks. Y/n was crying in the inside since she was very terrified.

'M-maybe this was a really bad idea but I need to remember that I am doing this for Draken-san! He's going to get hurt! But... It's so hard! I lost him! I can't find him and plus! There's too many people out here fighting! I don't wanna die!' I thought.

"Hey girly!" Y/n heard a man's voice call out to her. Y/n turned around and shook in fear seeing a guy standing behind her, cracking his knuckles and staring at her.

Y/n screamed inside her head as tears began to build up in her eyes. 'This is where I'm gonna die?!'.

Then he charged at Y/n which scared the living soul out of Y/n as she ducked, and covered her head with her arms in hope to protect herself. Y/n waited to get hit or something but it never came.

Y/n being confused looked up slowly and her eyes widened by what she saw....

Someone protected her...

It's the masked blonde guy with long beautiful hair!

'H-he protected me?' Y/n thought.

He then looked down at Y/n which startled Y/n. He then walked up to Y/n and kneeled down. He held a hand to her to take. Y/n first thought was 'Prince!' and she took his hand shyly. He helped Y/n stand up and when Y/n stood up he let go of her hand.

Y/n held the hand that he held and gave him a thankful smile. "T-thank you... for s-saving me" Y/n sweetly thanked him.

Without Y/n knowing, he blushed under his mask and looked away. He nodded and he tightened the hand that held hers a few seconds ago.

"O-oh, I need t-to go! Thank you a-again for s-saving me!" Y/n once again thanked as she ran away.

He watched her disappear in sadness but it soon vanished when he heard the groan of the man who tried to hurt Y/n.

He turned around and glared at him. It glares could kill... this man would've been dead a long time ago for trying to hurt his princess.

'I'm gonna make sure you wish you never came out of your mother, pest' he thought as his glare harden and he took a step closer to the trembling man.

To the man... he saw... the devil standing in front of him. His piercing eyes staring right into his soul. Even with his mask on... he looks just like the devil... no even worse than the devil!

The man screamed but it was soon silenced.

'You must be a fool to think that I'll let a peasant like you live after trying to hurt the princess...'

-With Y/n-

Y/n blushed as she kept remembering the boy that saved her. He was a prince in her eyes and she blushed so hard that she might pass out due to over heating herself.

'He's so handsome! He saved me! He's so cool! I wanna talk to him!' Y/n thought.

Y/n was so lost in thought that she didn't pay attention to her surroundings and bumped into someone.

"Oof!" they both let out as they wobbled to keep their balance.

"S-sorry!" they both shouted but looked up once they heard each other's voice.

"Michi-chan!"

"Y/n-chan!"

Takemichi's expression turned shocked to confusion.

"Wait Y/n-chan? What are you doing here?! It's dangerous! You'll get hurt! Where's Emma-" before Takemichi could finish he saw Y/n's tears stream down her red chubby cheeks.

"M-Michi-chan! M-ichi-chan! Ahaaa!" Y/n sobbed as she tried to cover her tears. Takemichi freaked out and immediately hugged Y/n to calm her down.

"What happened?! Why are you crying Y/n-chan?!" Takemichi questioned.

"I-I saw a-a man! H-he looked like t-the man f-from the underground f-fighting thingy! H-he hurted you! H-he! He- h-had a k-knife! He w-was looking a-at Draken-san! W-we have t-to save D-Draken-san! Draken-san's h-hurt! I-if he get's s-stab he could d-die!" Y/n cried out, crocodile tears flowing out of her eyes.

Takemichi stared at her in horror. 'Y/n-Chan saw Kiyomasa?! Draken-kun!'.

"We'll save him so please... don't cry Y/n-chan!" Takemichi yelled as he broke the hug and held Y/n by her shoulders, giving her a sweet reassuring smile. Y/n nodded as she successfully stopped crying and wiped her tears.

"L-Let's save Draken-San!" Y/n determinedly shouted out.

"Yea! That's the spirit Y/n-Chan!" Takemichi also yelled out.

"Ok, we need to find Draken-Kun! We'll have to split up since it's faster and if you find him shout-" Takemichi was cut off by Y/n shouting.

"Dango! Dango alert!" Y/n excitedly yelled.

"Ah... yes, shout 'Dango alert!', okay?" Takemichi said with a sweat drop.

Y/n nodded as she waved and ran away. Takemichi sweat dropped before he also ran away.

'We'll save him!' both Takemichi and Y/n shouted in their heads.

-To Be Continued-