Chapter 38

-Previously- 

"Let's steal it~!" Kazutora suggest, in his hand was a tool. It was clear to Baji why Kazutora brought him here since Baji replied with a "Huh?!"

But who knew such a suggestion would be so life changing...

-Present- 

As the two continued to stare into the shop with Baji occasionally glancing at Kazutora with unease. 

Finally he mustered up the courage and turned to Kazutora. "We shouldn't just steal it!" he exclaims. His brows furrowed with denial and disbelief. 

Kazutora's face slightly dropped as he replied back. "Yeah, and...?" 

A small bead of sweat rolled down Baji's cheek. "...If we get him a CB25OT that way..." his lips pursing up. "..Mikey won't be happy at all." 

Letting out a small sigh, Kazutora turns towards him. "Dumbass. We won't tell him we stole it then," he casually responded. 

"People like us can only ride bikes given to us, so we got no choice but to steal," Kazutora tried to reason with a smile. Yet Baji still held an expression of unease and nervousness. 

He knew how bad stealing was even as a delinquent. 

"You wanna see how happy Mikey will be, don't you?" he ask, grinning at Baji as if his plan was harmless. 

Exhaling a deep breath, Baji averts his gaze and turned his head to the side slightly while Kazutora continues. 

"This is the bike he's always dreamed of having!" 

"Yeah, but still..." Baji drifted off, tucking his hands into his pockets. 

As the clock hits 3am sharp, Kazutora turned his attention from Baji to the shop. The wire cutter swung on his shoulder as he grinned, "Let's do this, Baji!!" 

"Hey..!!" 

...

"Here's the plan..." Kazutora whispers. 

"First, we'll break the rear entrance window and get inside. It'll take about 10 minutes for security to show up. And in that time, we'll break the chain lock on the CB25OT. I checked to make sure the key was already there. Then we'll open the shutters leading outside... and ride on out!!" Kazutora explains. 

Kazutora puts on a mask that covered his mouth and nose and tilted his head at Baji. "Piece of cake, right?" he cheerfully says. 

Still unsure about this, Baji could only gulp and reply. "That's not the problem, dammit! I'm saying that stealing is a bad idea," he stated. 

Kazutora only let out a laugh that was slightly muffled by the mask. "You might complain... but you always go along with whatever I'm doing." he stated with a bit of smugness. 

Baji didn't respond back, he only lifted the identical black mask up until it settled on the bridge of his nose. 

Looking around, the two made sure no one was around before Kazutora walked up front and began to tape the glass with Baji as the lookout. 

Once Kazutora got the tape on, he said a small "Okay" which made Baji walk over to him. Glancing at him, Kazutora lifted the tool. "Here goes..." Kazutora mutters out. 

Baji lifted a hand and scratched the back of his head. "I can't believe this..." he muttered back. 

KRNCH!!

SHF!

Shoving his hand through the broken glass and into the shop Kazutora's gloved hand searched for the lock.