Chapter 21

-Previously- 

'We'll be fine. Just get to safety'

Though it reassured her a little, she still felt anxious leaving the guys alone to defend for themselves. Y/n turned to the front, 'If anyone is listening to me... please protect Michi-chan and Draken-san'. 

-Present- 

-With Takemichi-

After the girls left, Takemichi asked Draken with a "Have you ever wondered what heaven is like?"

Draken looked up and laughed. He sat up and walk forward until he came next to Takemichi where he paused.

"You're goin' to hell, dumbass" Draken stated, grinning widely.

Takemichi's laughed and smirked. "But I ain't done nothing wrong".

Akaishi cocked his head to the side. "Oh? Looks like they're gettin' motivated" he mockingly stated.

"God, they're annoying" the guy beside Akaishi commented, annoyed.

'I can't even feel my hand that got stabbed and after what happened, I can't even lift up my right hand anymore.' Takemichi thought as he fought to stay conscious.

Takemichi wobbled as he tried to keep his balance. 'Woah...'

Draken noticed as he chuckled. "Could probably knock you over with just a finger, Takemitchy" Draken teasingly said.

Takemichi laughed as he responded, "Look who's talking, Draken-kun".

They both smirked as they chuckled.

"Kill em!" Akaishi yelled as they all charged at Takemichi and Draken.

'In the end, I couldn't change the future...'

Both Draken and Takemichi screamed out as they both prepared their selves to battle.

'I'm not gonna look down till it's over!' Takemichi thought as he clenched his teeth. 

Akaishi gave Takemichi a crazy grin and lifted up the knife but before he could strike Takemichi, they both heard a bush moving.

They both looked and saw... Akkun?! 

Akkun emerged from the buses as he sent a punched Akaishi in the face which sent Akaishi to the metal gate with the knife flying out of his hand, and through the gate.

Akaishi looked back at Akkun obviously angered. 

"The hell you cryin' for?! Crybaby hero!" Akkun said as he turned back to face Takemichi with a smile on his face.

Just then more bushes start to move. "Akkun..." mumbled Takemichi.

Then he saw more. "Guys!" Takemichi called out.

Akkun to the farthest right, Takuya nest to him, Yamagishi next to Takuya doing a... stance, and Makoto to the farthest left and also doing a stance.

"Mizo High's Ferocious Five is here!" Akkun proudly yelled.

"Hu-wah-cho!!" Yamagishi and Makoto yelled out.

The little group looked at the four pissed. Akaishi moved in front of them, clenching his teeth.

"Heh?!" Akaishi looked at them gritting his teeth hard.

"Tachibana contacted us," Akkun told Takemichi when he sensed his confusion.

"Leave this to us!" Takuya reassuringly said. A cute determination expression on his face. 

"We can be tough when we need to be! We gonna fly like a butterfly..." Makoto begins.