Chapter 37

-Previously-

KA-CLACK!

....No one could've imagined the incident that happened next...

-Present-

Looking back on that trip now, I can see what led to the incident

The road was clear with the salty yet warm breeze as the weather was warm. It was peaceful. 

Then the sound of motorcycles cut through the air as young Draken sped down the road with a grin, the others following close with the same excited expression as his. "Ocean time!!" 

"Hell yeah! This is great!"

"Feel that sea breeze!!"  

"Hey! Lets pick up the pace!" young Pah-chin shouted through the air, tightly holding onto their gang's flag. His blank expression stared ahead as the rider, Mitsuya, glanced at him. "We can't remember?" he reminded. 

Then behind them was the one and only Toman leader, Mikey, who was all the way back in the very back with his bike. The horrible bike made a "putt, putt" noise that brought dread to the others as soon as the noise reached their ears. 

There he sat with a blank and patient expression on his face, paying no mind to their annoyance at his slowness. 

They all stopped and looked back at him. "Mikey!!" they all shouted. 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Listen Mikey..." Draken started. "How long you gonna keep ridin' that moped? You're our leader. Just switch it out for a bike already!" he urges, a hand to his hip as he tried to convince him. 

Mikey only smiled at him. "This is fine, you talkin' trash about my precious ride?" he questioned. He then closed his eyes and happily said one of his favorite phrase. 

"My CB25OT Model Street Hawk!!" he happily said but Draken was quick to shut his happiness by quickly responding with a "No, dude. That's a moped." 

A sigh left his lips. "I know you said you don't wanna ride anything but a CB25OT... But you got no sempai to get one from. Why be stubborn about it?" Draken asks. 

But just then a few voices suddenly came out of nowhere. 

"Hey, hey, hey, hey!!" 

"The fuck is this?!" 

They all turned their head in perfect sync to see some other gang on their on bikes. "We got a little pissbaby dressed like a gang member ridin' a moped over here!" one pointed with, his hand raised up to block the sun from his sight and get a better look at Mikey's CB25OT. 

"Tokyo Manji Gang? Never heard of ya..." One stated, boredom in their voice. 

"Where the hell did you wash up from?" another asks with a smirk. 

Yet they didn't get a answer nor a reaction. Seeming to be unbothered by their lack of responses and reaction, they continued to taunt them. 

"If you brats are gonna play pretend, then do it at home! Stay outta Yokohama." 

Still receiving no response, the seemingly leader got up from his bike and approached them with a bat. "But since we were so lucky to meet... I'll trash that moped for ya." he said, walking over to Mikey and Draken. 

"Don't need that shit, right?" he asks. 

But this time, someone responded. Mikey turned his attention to the leader and stared at him. "Put one finger on my Street Hawk... and I'll kill you." he threatens with seriousness.