Chapter 3

-Previously- 

"I did everything that I could think of but-... but... Takemichi, you've got to help. I just know, you can save them!" Naoto exclaimed.

Takemichi gulped. "You want me to save Hina-Chan and Y/n-Chan?". 

-Present- 

-Mizo High School-

Y/n was currently in class with Hinata her childhood friend.

Being taught a lesson that didn't interest Y/n causes her struggling a lot. Having no motivation also makes Y/n zone out or her mind just drifts off to random things. And of course she is not willing to ask the teachers or anyone questions in fear that they might view her dumb or as a coward. There is also another reason. 

The thought of having attention on Y/n makes her wanna cry. Y/n just looked at the teacher who is explaining about the problem but she's so distracted that she didn't even hear anything the teacher had explained.

'I want food~' thought Y/n as she pouted looking down at her notebook and began to draw some cute food doodles around the notebook as 'decorations'.

'Hm, I'm so hungry~ I wanna eat a lot!' thought Y/n. At this point the whole notebook page is filled with nothing but food drawings.

'Oh! I wanna eat Ramen! Hina-chan and I should go to a nearby ramen restaurant!~' Y/n smiled happily as she could already see heaven waiting for her. 

'I should invite Michi-chan! It's been awhile since we all last hung out as a group!' Y/n thought as she wrote down a small note with the words 'Invite Michi-chan to eat ramen with Hina-chan' in case she forget. 

She then quietly stuffed it inside her sweater pocket and looked outside. 

'Wah, the petals look so beautiful! I wanna collect some later!' Y/n thought as she smiled before she admired the petals for the rest of the class time.

"Class dismissed," the teacher announced as he wiped the board clean then left the classroom.

"Let's go, we should stop by a convenience store," a classmate of Y/n suggested as they packed their stuff and exited along with their friends.

"Hinata, are you ready to go?" a girl asked as she stood outside of the classroom entrance. Hinata nodded and looked at Y/n who's still admiring the fallen petals.

"Y/n-chan? Are you coming?" Hinata ask. Y/n looks at Hinata and smiled, nodding.

After they packed their things they all walked out of the school. They all went their own ways as Y/n and Hinata went to the same way since they live in the same area and apartment duplex.

"Y/n-chan? Are you okay?" Hinata ask once they started to walk to their apartment duplex.

"Mhm! U-um... you can head home. I-I need to go find M-Michi-chan. I wanted t-to ask him if he wants t-to go to the ramen shop with y-you and me," Y/n told her.

"Oh okay, then, I'll see you at tomorrow?" Hinata ask as she paused and waited for Y/n's answer. Y/n nods and brightly smiled.

"Yeah! B-Bye-bye Hina-chan!" and just like that Y/n went on a mission. Hinata just waved, smiling.

"Bye-bye, be safe!" she waved at Y/n before she worriedly watched her go. 'Please be safe Y/n-chan, I heard there's been sightings of many gangs around the area...' she thought. 

She then shook her head. "She'll be fine. Takemichi will watch her. He promised he would," she confidently stated with a smile at the thought of her boyfriend.