Chapter 19

-Previously- 

Y/n nodded as she waved and ran away. Takemichi sweat dropped before he also ran away.

'We'll save him!' both Takemichi and Y/n shouted in their heads. 

-Present- 

-With Y/n-

'I need to find Draken-San! No matter what! I will protect him!' Y/n determinedly thought to herself as she puffs out her cheeks.

Y/n continued to run around, searching for Draken. Just when Y/n was about to turn around to search somewhere else she heard a groan.

No, it wasn't just someone's groan it was... Draken's groan.

Y/n turned back and her eyes widened.

"Draken-san!" Y/n screamed out as she felt like passing out.

Draken was on the ground and bleeding a whole lot. Y/n ran towards Draken as she screamed, "Dango! Dango a-alert!".

Once Y/n got to Draken she kneeled down and lifted his head up, leaning his head on her shoulder and chest.

"D-Draken-san! O-oh no! You're b-bleeding a-a lot! Draken-san!" Y/n shook Draken lightly to make sure he's still awake.

Y/n was afraid that if he was to go to sleep.... he'll never wake up. She'll never be able to see him again.

"P-please don't g-go to s-sleep... I-I don't w-want you t-to go..." Y/n cried as her tears fell on his cheek.

Draken's eyes widened. Y/n was crying... she's crying because of him.

He lifted her hand up at her and wiped her flowing tears. "Don't cry... it doesn't suit you at all," he spoke out as he gave her a tiny smile and his eyes slowly closed.

"Draken-kun!" The voice of Takemichi ripped through the air.

Takemichi came running over to Draken and Y/n. He kneeled down as he let out a shaky breath. Y/n turned to Takemichi, "M-Michi-chan, we have t-to bring him t-to the hospital! P-please...".

Takemichi looked at Y/n and nodded.

Takemichi turned his head over to Mikey and yelled, "Mikey-kun!".

Mikey punched Hanma away before yelling, "Take care of Ken-chin for me!".

Y/n looked at Mikey in worry since he's fighting Hanma and it seems like Hanma's not giving up.

Mikey gave Y/n a quick smile before he started to fight Hanma again.

'Damn, today's Y/n-chin's wearing a cute ass kimono but it was ruin by these assholes!' Mikey thought.  

"Huh?" Takemichi gave Mikey a confused expression.

Takemichi turned to look Draken. His hands tightened on his lap as he held a unsure expression.

"Michi-Chan..." Y/n called out. He turned his head and looked at her.

"You can do it... I-I.... I believe in you. No one is as strong as you! Y-you can do it! Mikey-san, Toman, Hina-chan, Emma-chan, and I believe in you! You're strong and I admire my big brother because of that! Please save Draken-san, big brother Michi!" Y/n encouraged him as she held his hand and gave it a little squeeze.

Takemichi gave her a shocked face. 'Y/n-chan spoke... without much stutter. Y/n-chan believes in me... Hinata... Emma... Mikey... Naoto... Draken... I will save Draken!'.

Takemichi then lifted up Draken despite Draken's weight and size. Y/n clapped for him and gave him a smile.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸