Chapter 41

-Previously-

He then suddenly turned serious, "First off, I wanna do a thorough investigation... of the connection between Kisaki and Valhalla!!"

"..Any leads?" Takemichi asked. 

-Present- 

The two walked into a small little business shop as Chifuyu walked up the owner and chatted with him briefly before the owner turned and shouted. 

"Hey, you got visitor!" 

Then the two were with someone very familiar. 

Takemichi jumped slightly when he turned to them with a few nails in his mouth. "Hm? Who the hell're you guys?" he asked. 

'It's Moebius's former leader... Osanai!' 

...

-Flashback- 

"You're Osanai of Moebius, right?" a voice asked from behind Osanai as he was walking up the stairs. 

Osanai turned his head to look at him with an annoyed expression. "Huh?" 

One first impression, he as just some kid...

"The hell do you want?" Osanai demanded, glaring at him. 

"Work with me and you'll rule Tokyo in no time." the mysterious glasses boy said with a hint of mischief in his tone. 

A wide grin curled up on his lips. "I'm not looking for a reward. I'll take it myself," he assures with a sickening tone. His head then lifted up and revealed his crazed expression. 

"I know myself. The moon can't shine on its own." he muttered. 

"Huh?" That was how Osanai met Tetta Kisaki. 

"I beat up anyone I didn't like. Nobody could stand against me. Before I knew it, I was lone. That's when Kisaki approached me." Osanai explained. 

Takemichi and Chifuyu quietly listened. 

'Kisaki was seriously just 'some kid'?' Takemichi thought in surprise. 

"Weird as it sounds, when I did whatever Kisaki told me... everything went smoothly." Osanai mentioned. "In just a year.. I went from some punk who was only good at fighting to the guy in charge of Shinjuku." 

Takemichi gulped at his sudden change in tone. 

"So, Osanai, you became Moebius's leader... because of Kisaki?" Chifuyu asked for confirmation. 

"Yeah. Can't make a gang if winning fights is the only thing you got going for you," Osanai confirms. 

"So, Kisaki was your confidant?" Chifuyu asked again and this time, Osanai was silent. 

He then looked at them with anger. "I as nothing but a stepping stone for Kisaki. I learned that during the battle of 8/3," Osanai venomously gritted out. 

Takemichi's eyes widens. "The battle of 8/3? You mean when Draken-kun got stabbed?" he questioned. 

"The fight was all arranged... by Kisaki in the first place," he answered. "Kisaki drove Pah-chin into a corner... creating a reason for Toman's infighting." 

"And Kisaki made it all my fault!" his head dropped as his gaze on the floor hardens. Takemichi stared at him in confusion before it all came together... 

That day... when Mikey and Draken went to visit that girl... 

'That was Kisaki's doing...?!' 

Osanai let out a deep breath before continuing. "And, after I got stabbed... he approached Mikey, saying he didn't like... how I did things. Then, he said he'd get Pah-chin pardoned.. to curry Mikey's favor." Osanai revealed making both Takemichi and Chifuyu go silent with shock.