Chapter 34

-Previously- 

Y/n nods as her gaze wonders off from his face. Kazutora just remained grinning.

'Just gotta be patient~' Kazutora thought to himself. 

-Present- 

'Valhalla's number 3... Kazutora Hanemiya.' he thought in disbelief. 

Kazutora turns his head to look at Takemichi while his arm wrapped around Y/n's shoulder. "Hurry up, Takemichi!" he says with a grin while Y/n just continued to stare forward. 

Takemichi gulps, 'Hey, isn't going with this guy... a bad idea? Why is Y/n with him right now?! Wait a second, we're going to Valhalla's hideout!' 

Takemichi shivered as he quickly follows. His eyes follows Y/n as she continued to walk side-by-side with Kazutora. She hasn't uttered a single word to him when he got lost deep into thought. Trying to make a strategy to hopefully convince Baji to come back to Toman so Kisaki would get kicked out and him not being murdered by Mikey. 

After a couple of more steps, Takemichi randomly looked out the window and sees his girlfriend walking with her friend. Her innocent smile made Takemichi's heart skip a beat as he felt his cheeks heat up. 'Hina!' 

BA-DUMP

Takemichi was hit with a flashback. An unpleasant one. The roaring fire from the car that his girlfriend, Hina, had died in. His future self, swearing that he'd do anything to protect her. 

"Valhalla's hideout? Bring it on," he challenges with a smirk. 

'Before the battle between Valhalla and Toman breaks out... I need to get Baji-kun to join back into Toman... If I can accomplish that, Mikey promised that he'll kick Kisaki out! if I can just do that, the future will be changed!' Takemichi thought with determination. 

Takemichi's eyes shined in determination as his eyes soften while looking at his cheerful girlfriend. 'I swear I won't let that future happen. Just you wait and see Hina!' 

-Timeskip- 

After walking for quite awhile, they were close to Valhalla's hideout.

"Um, Hanemiya-kun?.." he finally called out. 

Kazutora looks back at him with his playful smile. "Hm? Kazutora is fine," Kazutora stated. 

"...Kazutora-kun, you're our senpai f-from our school right?" Takemichi asks as he tried to hurriedly approach Y/n to take her away from Kazutora. He knew how uncomfortable Y/n is due to the fact that she hasn't spoken a word nor tried to resist against Kazutora.  

Kazutora noticed of course as he pulled Y/n away before pushing her in front. "Y/n, why don't you go in front?~ Me and Takemichi are gonna have a little chat!" he says. 

Y/n looks back in worry before her gaze shifted towards Takemichi who gave her a nod. As long as she wasn't near Kazutora then he doesn't mind her also being away from him. She slowly nods as she hurriedly walks forward, giving the two some space. 

Kazutora then looks back at him as he tucks his hands into his pocket. "Yeah. I am your senpai from your school~" he answers. 

"Um, if someone as popular as you were in our school then... I figured everyone would make a much bigger deal out of it," Takemichi said with a small chuckle. 

Kazutora slightly turned his head away as he replied back. "...Well, I only went there for one semester during my first year." 

Takemichi blinks in confusion. "Huh? What do you mean?" he asks.