Chapter 8

-Previously- 

"Good evening, Commander!" Toman's members greeted as they all bowed, showing their respect as Mikey and Drakn walked past them.

When Mikey reached the top of the stairs, his whole aura changed.

-Present- 

'Wah!~ Mikey-San, looks cool!' Y/n fangirled as she looked at him with stars in her eyes.

'Woah.... the whole mood changed when Mikey stood in front of them,' Takemichi thought.

'So this is the commander of Toman?' Takemichi and Y/n both thought.

"We're gathered here today to talk about Moebius. If they go against us, it'll turn into a huge conflict" Mikey stated blankly.

'Moebius? What's this about a huge conflict. No one told me about this' Takemichi thought, unsettled.

"So... tell me what you all think," Mikey said.

Just then, footsteps came behind Takemichi and Y/n. Y/n noticed first and looked back just in time to see someone kick Takemichi to the ground.

"M-Michi-Chan?!" Y/n exclaimed as she ran to Takemichi and kneeled down to him.

"Ow! What's the big-" Takemichi stopped mid-sentence after seeing a face close to his.

'A-are we gonna die?!' Y/n thought as she shook fearfully.

"You got a problem?" the person said as he stared at Takemichi intensely.

"You're Hanagaki, aren't you?" the other asked.

The person who's face close to Takemichi is...

- Peh-yan, 3rd Division Vice Captain -

"Heard you took a real good care of our Kiyomasa" he said.

'K-Kiyomasa?!' Y/n thought as the image of Kiyomasa popped into her head which made her shiver.

"How're you gonna pay for that, huh?" the other said.

- Pah-chin, 3rd Division Captain -

"P-Pay for it?" Takemichi stuttered.

"Knock it off, Pah" Mitsuya said as he stepped up.

"We're suppose to drop the whole thing about Kiyomasa using Toman's name to hold his own little fighting club" Mitsuya said as he looked at Y/n who looked back at him, smiling at him gently.

"Huh?! I'm stupid, so I don't really get what that means," Pah-chin bluntly stated.

"Pah-chin has the brain of a water flea!" Peh-yan also added... bluntly too.

"If you don't get it, then keep your mouth shut , dipshit!" Mitsuya yelled.

'Oh no! Are they g-gonna fight?!' Y/n thought nervously as she hugged Takemichi's arm.

"Hey, Pah," Draken called.

"Huh"

"Keep your mouth shut, you're scaring Bunny," Draken said with a glare.

"Sorry, Draken", they apologized.

"Don't hold it against him, Takemitchy, Bunny" Draken said.

"Pah's pretty pissed off right now," Draken stated.

"Oh.." Y/n looked back at Pah-chin, frowning.

"He's sorta out of control, huh?" Takemichi said as he also looked back at Pah-chin.

Mitusya had also turned back to look at Pah-chin after Takemichi finished his sentence.

"His bud got into it with Moebius. That's what ignited this conflict" Mitsuya explained as he looked at Y/n who's still looking at Pah-chin.

"Huh? What happened?" Takemichi asked as he looked at Mitsuya in confusion.

"Moebius's leader, a guy named Osanai, got into it with friend over something stupid. Pah's bud got the shit beat out of him, then they raped his girlfriend right in front of him. To top that all off, they stole all of his money and hung his parents and siblings up later," Mitsuya explained.

Y/n covered her mouth in shock and disbelief, with a terrified expression.

'That's awful! What kind of human being do this to each other' Y/n thought as she slightly shook in fear.

"That's awful..." Takemichi said as he pulled Y/n into a hug after seeing her slightly shake.

"That's just how Moebius runs shit. They're two generations above our gang, and they run Shinjuku," Mitsuya stated as he looked at the fearful Y/n, wanting to hug her but held back. They've only just met and he wanted to become friends first before they start to get formal with each other. 

"Huh? You mean Toman's not running the area?" Takemichi asked.

Y/n looked at Mitsuya as he looked at her. They had eye contact for a few seconds before her face erupted in red as she burred her head into Takemichi's chest.

Mitsuya chuckled quietly before answering Takemichi.

"Toman runs Shibuya. Shinjuku is separate. And our gang is still pretty new," Mitsuya answered.

'New? Oh... I see' Y/n thought.

'I see... around this time, there was an even bigger gang than Toman' Takemichi thought as his hold on Y/n got tighter.

"Michi-chan?" Y/n muttered as she looked at Takemichi concerned.

"So what do you wanna do, Pah? We gonna fight?" Mikey ask.

Pah-chin bowed to Mikey, sweating before answering.

"They're two generations above our gang... Toman's not gonna walk away unscathed. I'd end up making trouble for all of you guys..." Pah-chin said.

Mikey looked at Pah-chin, waiting for him to continue. "But, I'm so pissed off, Mikey..." Pah-chin said.

"That's not what I asked. Are we gonna fight or what?" Mikey once again asked.

"I wanna fight! I wanna murder all of those sons of bitches", Pah-chin exclaimed with tears in the corner of his eyes.

"Yea, I figured" Mikey replied.

"Huh?"

"Anyone here thinks that Pah's bud getting his ass kicked is too much trouble to deal with?" Mikey asked.

"Anyone scared because Pah's bud got beat up?" Mikey asked as he started to look around.

"See? There's no one!" Mikey exclaimed as he grinned widely. Toman's captains and vice captains started to grin and let out small chuckles.

Draken also grinned as he let out a small chuckle.

"We're gonna crush Moebius!" Mikey yelled. Toman erupted in shouts and they all raised their fists into the air.

"August 3rd! The Musashi Festival is where it's all gonna go down!" Mikey yelled.

Then, they all left with their bikes. Leaving Takemichi, Hinata, and Y/n who wanted to be with the two.

'August 3rd...'

"On August 3rd, you'll save Ryuguji Ken" Naoto said as he held Takemichi's hand.

'That's the day that Draken dies!' Takemichi thought.

'Festival?' Y/n thought as the images of food came into her head. 

-To Be Continued-