Chapter 17

-Previously- 

Y/n stared in horror at what he said.

'Mikey-San... He can't kill Mikey-San right? Right?'. 

-Present- 

Y/n left Draken's side after he whispered "Go to Emma. She'll keep you safe". Y/n wanted to refuse since he's hurt and is in no shape to fight but seeing how serious he was, she hesitantly obeyed. 

Once Y/n got to Emma, she turned to look at Emma and whispered fearfully, "W-will they be alright?! T-there's more M-Moebius members. D-Draken-San is also injured and can't fight right now...".

Emma looked at Y/n and frowned. Emma didn't like seeing Y/n scared, it made her heart ache.

Emma wanted to say that they'll be alright but she's not so sure. There's a lot of Moebius and only 4 of them to fight. Not to mention... that leader... blocked Mikey's kick.

"I-I... they'll be alright! They're strong after all! Don't worry so much Y/n-Chan! I prefer the happy Y/n-Chan not the sad Y/n-Chan!" Emma happily stated as she held Y/n's hand and gave her a gentle smile.

Y/n nodded and looked forward. Emma's smile slightly fell as she also turned to look forward.

'You all better win or else... I'll beat you all up for worrying Y/n-Chan!' Emma proudly stated.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Takemichi clenched his teeth as he stared at him.

'This guy is behind everything?'

He raised his arms and proudly stated, "Moebius have 100 men here! And Toman has a measly four! Don't you dare wuss out this time, assholes! I'm not a softie like Osanai."

"Yes, sir!" shouted Moebius.

"If any of you run away... I'll chase you all down and beat all hell outta you that your teeth gonna fall out of your damn mouths!" Hanma shouted, a sadistic smile curled up on his lips.

Moebius gulped nervously, "Yes, sir!".

"Mikey, Draken... Y/n~" Hanma cooed out with eyes of a predator.

Mikey, Draken, Takemichi, Mitsuya, and Emma all turned to look at Y/n with the same thought.

'Do they know each other?!'

But once they saw Y/n's confusion and fear they all knew that Y/n had never met this guy until now.

'How the hell does he know Y/n-chan/Bunny/Y/n-chin?!'.

While Y/n stared at him fearfully but mostly confusion.

'H-how does he know me?! I-I don't know him...or do I? Maybe I do but... I would've remember even if I do have bad memories. How does he know me?!' Y/n thought fearfully as she took a step back when his gaze landed on hers.

Hanma smirked and said, "You sure do look adorable... like the last time I had saw you~".

"S-saw?!" Y/n stuttered out horrified. Emma's hold on Y/n's hand tightened as she moved in front of Y/n, blocking Y/n from Hanma's gaze.

'This creep seen Y/n-chan before?!' Takemichi thought as he clenched his fists tight, teeth gritted.

Hanma just turned and looked back at Mikey and his smirk widened. Mikey looked at him straight in the eyes with a murderous expression.

Mikey was holding back from killing Hanma. He had to remind himself that Y/n was here and he shouldn't kill someone but the urge... unbearable.

"Anyway~ You both are dead and when I kill you two... I'll be taking Y/n~" Hanma said.

Takemichi then started to think about a million questions.

'Does Hanma have to do something with Y/n-Chan's disappearance?!'

Just then...

A sound came...

Hanma's smirk vanished as his face showed confusion.

Y/n who was shaking stopped and was trying to listen to the noise.

'W-what is that noise? That almost sounds like...'

Y/n turned to look at Mitsuya as he sighed.

"They made it in time" Mitsuya said.

'They?'

Then Y/n turned and saw... Motorcycles...

Y/n's face erupted into relief and happiness once she saw the uniforms and two fluffy heads.

"T-Toman... t-they're finally h-here!" Y/n said happily.

Mikey smiled as he let out a breath of relief.

They all parked as they all made their way towards them.

"Man..."

Smiley giggled as he followed.

"Look at this mess..."

-5th Division Captain, Yasuhiro Muto-

"Infighting's not really my thing..." Muto stated blankly.

"But we can go all-out if we're fighting Moebius!" Smiley happily stated.

-4th Division Captain, Kawata Nahoya -

"Just means that the big showdown's tonight" another said as he held his hair tie with his teeth.

-1st Division Captain, Baji Keisuke -

"You guys..." Mikey said as he sent them a smile.

"Tokyo Manji Gang's here, jackasses!" Baji proudly yelled.

Y/n smiled as she turned to look at Baji.

'H-He's so h-handsome! Ahh! His hair looks so soft! Oh! Smiley and Angry! They look as cute as ever! Fluffy! Oh! There is so much handsome boys! We're all saved too! Thank you for coming to help Mikey-san, Draken-san, Mitsuya-san, and Michi-chan!' Y/n happily exclaimed inside her head.

Smiley then turned his head slightly to look at the blushing, smiley Y/n. He sent her a small wave as she happily waved back almost too fast to the point he was concerned that her hand might fall off.

He turned his head back and happily said, "Now, who wants to die first!".

"Peh! I'm killin' you first!" Muto yelled out.

Peh-yan took a step back but his head was grabbed my Hanma. "Now the party's gettin' started!" Hanma excitedly said.

'I hope everything turns out okay in the end... But Michi-chan... why does he look so scared? I understand why he must be scared but I also noticed how he kept looking around for someone?', Y/n thought as she frowned.

'Actually... these past few months... he's been acting weird...' Y/n thought.

-With Takemichi-

'Shit. I have no idea how many people are here now.' Takemichi thought.

"A big-ass brawl on the day of the festival..." Draken trailed off as he stood up.

"I can feel the excitement in my blood" Draken excitedly finished as he started to walk forward until he stood next to Mikey.

"Right, Mikey?" Draken finished.

Mikey closed his eyes as he laughed, "Yeah, Ken-Chin".

'Draken-kun!' Takemichi shouted inside his head. "No...".

Toman started to walk forward, then Mikey shouted, "Let's do this shit!" as he ran towards Moebius along with Toamn cheering behind him.

But before that, one of Toman's members looked at Y/n. He took a quick glance at her and couldn't help but think, 'I see why they look at her that way... she's... cute', before also charging at Moebius.

'Go Toman!' Y/n shouted inside her head as she puff out her cheeks.

Toman Vs Moebius 

-To Be Continued-