His Butler, Able

White feathers gently fall and landed on the ground as there laid ciel in mid air with an red cloth over his nudity damaged body as a deep voice is heard in the dark room, that ciel was currently in.

"Think carefully. Should you reject the faith even this once, the gates of paradise will forever be out of your reach." The deep voice said towards the young floating male.

"Do you think on who was among the faithful would ever go so far as to summon someone like you?"

A deep chuckled is heard as the young male looked over at the crow, that was sitting on a wooden branch, "I'll ask but once more. Do you wish to form a contract with me?"

"I do! Now, stop asking these tedious questions, and let me know if we have a deal!" Ciel said, angrily and annoyed.

That's when the white feathers began to rise up and slowly turn black as the crow had vanished and be replace with a shadowed figure as the figure slowly grin, showing its fangs.

Ciel closed his eyes and that's when he began to feel something soft making him open his eyes slowly and had a look of shocked and surprised of seeing himself in a large area of where the ground was entirely covered in white as he stroke the ground, feeling the soft texture of it.

The young male frown in confusion of seeing himself somewhere else and not at that horrible place, that he was kept in as ciel looked up seeing snowflakes falling down and seeing the sky covered in gray clouds.

"Where am I?.."

"You're ciel phantomhive, am I correct?" A soft and angelic voice is heard behind ciel having him to turn around quickly seeing a beautiful women in front of him, staring down at him as he sat on the ground.

"Who are you? And where the hell am i?" Ciel said coldly but a bit of nervously in his voice.

"You are at my realm, don't fright, I won't hurt you." The mysterious women began to crouch down making ciel flinch and glared at the women.

"My name is (Y/n) (L/N), and I'm here to ask, if you want to form a contract with me."

Ciel eyes widened of hearing this, "What? But I had already made a contract with someone else, is it even possible for me to form two contracts with you and that other demon, I made deal with a moment ago."

The (colored) haired female stared at ciel with her (color) and red eyes, "it's not possible for others, just only you because it seems you have something that I desired which is rare cause i never desired something from a human at all since no one ever made a contract with me."

The young earl looked at the female and his face hardened, "my soul is it, correct? I didn't know you demons can share a human soul."

The female slowly smirked and let out a small chuckled that sounded melody to the young boys ears, "I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I do not want your soul, cause you see I am far different than that demon, you already made a contract with."

She lean her hands to ciel making him close his eyes tightly, but to his surpised, he felt the female gently wrapped the red cloth he had with him, around his naked body and he watched the beautiful women remove her cloak and put it over him, covering his head with the hood so the snow doesn't go on his hair anymore.

"If you form a contract with me, I will protect you from that demon that's after your soul, even if you had made a deal with him to give him, your soul. I will keep you safe and protected no matter what, in return..." she lean her face to ciel's who flinched and she lean her mouth to ciels ear and began to whispered in his ear.

The young male gasped in shocked and his eyes had widened of her words as the young female pulled away and looked at ciel.

"Do we have a deal?"