Black Butler, The Book Of Circus

His Butler, Presenting

"Somebody... anybody... doesn't matter who... or how... just save, come save us!" Ciel pleaded as he was in a cage with his knees against his chest.

Then ciel gets tortured by those horrible people who are wearing masks and white cloaks.

The young boy wanted nothing more but to get out of this hell, wanting someone to save him from this torture.

He finally did get saved, not just one but two people who rescued him from the suffering torture.

Ciel's had been given a second chance to live and get revenge on the people that humiliated him, made him suffer and be in horrible pain.

But not only did he get saved. He even finally had someone who is precious to him and someone who makes him feel safe and happy that he thought, will never feel because of how he went through.

All because he meet 'her', a beautiful woman with (h/l) hair with the color of (h/c) and has those breathtaking red and (e/c) eyes even has the most softest and warmest (s/c) skin, he felt that brings comfort to him.

"It is you that summoned." A deeps males voice said towards the small boy that is in the cage.

"That truth is eternal and immutable. That which sacrificed will never return." Ciel reached his hand through the bars to the red eyed demon who reached his hand to his, taking a hold of it.

"You must choose now."

"I..." But before ciel could say anything, a gentle voice is heard.

"Ciel..." The demon and boy turn to the voice, seeing a gorgeous woman there with a cloak on her, a hoodie covering her face but you could see glowing red and (e/c) eyes staring through ciel's blue eyes.

"It's... you! That woman in that place!" Ciel pulled his hand away from the demon's hand, who was staring at the woman with a surprised expression of seeing someone like her.

"I thought you were a.." The boy trailed off only for the (h/c) haired woman to finish it for him,"a hallucination? As you can see, I'm not." Ciel reached his hands towards her as she walked towards him, having the demon watch her, but when she passed him, she sideglance the demon with dull and emotionless eyes.

But when she turn her gazed at the young boy, she knelt down, placing her hands on his cheeks making him sigh softly, feeling relaxed of her soft touch as she stroke his cheek with her thumb.

"I'm right here, my lord. Now you must choose, do you accept us or not?"

The demon is shocked of her words as he stared at her, he doesn't like demons going after his preys soul but something different about her that tells him that she isn't here for his soul but rather something else.

That's when ciel closed his one eye, blood dripping down from his eye as she used her thumb to wipe it away then he snapped his eye open, revealing the contract symbol that glows purple and (f/c).

"I accept!"

★━━━━━━✩━━━━━━★

Y/n was putting on her maid's outfit as she fixed her hair, then made sure her outfit wasn't wrinkly or anyway.

She smiled at herself, satisfied with how she looked, and she walked out of her room, closing the door behind her.

She walked towards where sebastian room was, and just in time, he came out of his room, looking handsome and ready for the day.

"Good morning, sebastian." Y/n greeted the demon with a smile as the raven haired male glance at the beautiful woman, giving her a smile."Good morning, my dear. Did you sleep well?"