His Butler, On Ice

"Ladies and gentlemen gather around! The frost fair hasn't happen in almost eighty years! Don't miss your chance!" An announcer shouted out.

Y/n, ciel, and sebastian were walking on the icy River of the thamas that was having a frost fair as they were outside out of it.

Y/n along ciel and sebastian walked past an ice sculpture of a woman as y/n glanced over at the sculpture with narrowed eyes, but she looked away, continuing walking.

"Impressive." Sebastian began to say having y/n to glance over at the demon butler that's beside her side."Frost fair certainly is an apt title for this."

"A large gathering held at the foot of the London Bridge when the thames freezes over." Ciel said as he halted, causing his butler and maid to halt as well, gazing over at the frost fair.

"From what I'm told, it hadn't been held for several decades now. Not since 1814, apparently."

Y/n hummed, but she couldn't help but look over at the ice sculpture of the woman, humming quietly.

"You okay, y/n? It seems that something is troubling you?" Ciel asked, causing y/n to snap her gaze away from the sculpture and have it be on ciel who looked at her with worry in his eyes.

"I'm okay, my young lord, don't worry." She gives the young earl a small smile, but it doesn't seem to ease ciel's worry, but he nods anyways, but sebastian eyes have been lingering on y/n with an unreadable expression on his face.

The trio began to walk again and head towards the frost fair.

≪━─━─━─━─◈─━─━─━─━≫

The two demons and young earl walked down the icy path, passing the booths and other activities that's in the fair.

"Step on up, ladies and gents. I've got bargains that would blow even Jack Frost away. Buy something for someone special."

Ciel stopped walking, having y/n and sebastian stop as well as ciel looked over at the merchant that said those words, causing him to chuckle.

"Is there something amusing?" Y/n asks softly as she looks over at the booth, seeing a toy boat on top of the shelf of the purchases.

"Those goods are all of dubious quality. Funtom should set up a stall. Any of our products would be better than what that man is selling. Like that, there." Ciel smirked, lifting his cane and using to point at a familiar toy boat on the shelves.

Y/n and sebastian looked at the toy boat as the merchant noticed this and spoke towards ciel, "Ah, hello there, noble lad. You have a good eye. That piece is one of a kind. It was manufactured by the funtom toy company years ago back when it was still only just a small craft studio."

Y/n scoffed, shaking her head lightly, knowing that the wooden boat was fake.

"No, that I'd a blatant fake." Ciel directly stated out. "The funtom arks are rare. Only three were ever made. My predecessor employed the talent of an artist incredibly skilled in his craft. Since our estate burned down, even we no longer possess one." Ciel thought of the time when he and lizzie would play with the wooden boat back when they were very young children's.

Y/n glance over at ciel, "One most certainly wouldn't turn up here." Ciel furrowed his eyebrows.

"Noah's ark." Sebastian began to say having ciel and y/n to glance over at the black haired demon who had his eyes closed.

"You know, it reminds me of this country."

"Why is that?"

Sebastian opened his eyes and looked over at ciel and y/n, "Think about it. A boat captained by a single person. One is filled with only the select few who have been chosen to be saved." He smirked "rather arrogant, don't you think?" He give a closed eye smile.